Do Guys Prefer Virgins or Experience?

sole

Being well past my teens and twenties I'm not likely to find a virgin. Let's just say that if by some chance a woman that I hit it off with turned out to be a virgin, I'd do all I could to make her first time as good as it can be (patience and understanding, along with a sense of humor, go a long way here).

Having said that, I'm much more concerned with how a prospective partner and I would get along rather than the amount of sexual experience she might have.

Well, I married a virgin, as a virgin, and I think there is something very special about being able to say you've never been with anyone else. It was important to me as a young guy.

But, if I were to marry again, it probably wouldn't matter to me since I'm already experienced.

Im machist so i need a virgen to marry the non virgens are just to get laid but there are some that make you think twice cause they are really cool but yeah seeing someones else's * * * * with your dream girl in your mind is not a very pretty sight

I feel bad for the "non virgins" girls you screw around with before you get to the real thing. They are someone else's "dream girl" too.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 26 and a virgin..and I'm darn proud of it. hehe. I'm a traditional girl...and I believe in saving myself for one guy who will love me enough to marry me. my co-workers asked me what if I don't ever find that guy would I remain a virgin forever? my answer would be I have no choice but to...I would never sleep with anyone who is not my husband. I can't even imagine. And yeah..people get surprised...when they find out..but oh well..

I'm 26 and a virgin..and I'm darn proud of it. hehe. I'm a traditional girl...and I believe in saving myself for one guy who will love me enough to marry me. my co-workers asked me what if I don't ever find that guy would I remain a virgin forever? my answer would be I have no choice but to...I would never sleep with anyone who is not my husband. I can't even imagine. And yeah..people get surprised...when they find out..but oh well..

Your my type.

If I am a virgin at marriage, I would like her to be as well. I really want to do it before marriage, but I would not object to waiting if I truly loved her (which I would if I was getting married)

That said, I would worry if I was a virgin and she was not. I think I would feel like she has a certain power over me and that I will always be compared to someone else where she would be my yardstick. If I was not a virgin I wouldn't care unless she had been with a ton of guys.

So I guess, I would want an equivalent amount of experience as her.

--Joey

This is why I always insisted I would lose my virginity to another virgin. I did too. And that relationship ended eventually, but then when me and my current boyfriend had sex I felt we were on a more equal footing as we both were not virgins.

I never liked the idea of being the innocent one, the one who needs to be taught, I wanted to be equal and I make sure I am still. I don't like feeling inferiour to someone and that includes sexually.

I guess I wouldn't be put off a virgin myself though as long as they were not put off by the fact that I am not one. Also I couldn't be with someone waiting for marriage, because I want sex as a part of my relationship. I would never try and pressure a guy who wanted to wait into breaking his values, I just wouldn't be in a relationship with him.

Non virgin guys are fine obviously as long as they are clean from STDs . I guess I'd be a little put off however if they had a double digit number of partners (and in my age group...I am 21).

I wish I could hurry up and lose my virginity. I wanted to wait but dating has proven difficult enough to the point where I've had no success.

I really just want to say screw it and go sleep with a prosituite and get it over and one with but there's to much on the line that prevents me that makes it so risky.

I would prefer marrying a woman who is not a virgin. That way I can find out if we are sexually compatible BEFORE making our marriage vows.

Agree 100%! My girlfriend is not compatible (see nearby post) and I would have been setting myself up for disaster...