Finally ready to accept and move past it.

My ex and I had a really volatile relationship, but when he ended it we said we'd be friends. Yesterday, he shut the friends door because of something he found on my Facebook page. Before that, I was doing alright, but yesterday was just really bad. I needed answers because I needed to know if I really meant so little to him that he could just break all prospective of friendship for something so little. I called him. But that made the whole situation so much worse. He answered but he wasn't the guy I knew. He made fun of me... he knew I was upset and still made fun of me. Moreover, he mocked me so that his friends (who were there and listening in on the conversation) laughed too. I'm so embarrassed and hurt. A week ago, he said he loved me and now this? Before all this, I had some sort of hope of having him in my life and that kept me going. Now, I need to know how to just stop everything and move on. I feel like I don't even know him anymore.

Thank you star. That's exactly what I needed to hear. What he did was monstrous because he knew so well that I was upset. Moreover, doing it in front of his friends to embarrass me more...

It's time to just really let him go. I don't need someone like that in my life.

Thank you star. That's exactly what I needed to hear. What he did was monstrous because he knew so well that I was upset. Moreover, doing it in front of his friends to embarrass me more...

It's time to just really let him go. I don't need someone like that in my life.

oh fab that thats the way to go ....I tell you what , his mates might have been laughing , but I bet in their heads they where thinking was an idiot he is ...its cringe material it really is ...imagine been sat there while he spoke to you like that ...oh god I am embarassed for him .

and once he is sat alone wiht his thoughts ..he wont be feeling to clever then .

no you dont need someone like that in your life ..xx you will be ok ..your fab especially cos your a star too

Archived