My life is hopeless and pathetic

Why do negative things always group together and hit ya at the same time? I'm at the end of my string w/ my life. Nothing is going right. I've formerly been an above average student, only now to have my grades falling tremendously/ And in my last year of high school. I guess my future is ruined. No college will accept me will such horrible grades. My future career dreams are over.

The guy I've mentioned several times in past posts is now dating another girl. My chances w/ him are ruined all because of my pathetic shy self. I s'pose I'll just die an old unmarried lonely person......I'm so hopeless....

And as always I continue to receive wonderful insults from my terrific class mates at school. Ah yes....it's a wonderful life.

I also may have to go on birth control because of my terribly unstable menstrual cycle.

I feel as if I can't tell my friends these issues. I don't exactly know why. I feel like I'm complaining to them. I dunno.

I don't feel right telling my parents either. I don't want to upset them....or disappoint them.

The suicidal thoughts have returned once again.....

I feel hopeless....lost.....

And I feel like I can't turn to anybody...that I have nobody to talk to....

Hello there...

Well let me tell you something. No one can and no one ever will be able to make you feel the way you are feeling. You have the choice to be affected by other peoples behaviour. When other people treat you badly just accept that you get hurt feelings but be determined that you are not going to be affected by them. Don't ever be angry when others treat you bad. They are the ones who are missing out. You have the power within you to make yourself happy. Always believe that. Gain inner strength everyday rather than hoping other people will change for your benefit. All this is easier said than done but who achieved anything great without effort! So be strong and start changing your attitude today. All the best

Wagga

i think that you shouldn't let the bad things ruin your life. Maybe you should focus on the good things. Like there are many colleges have open admitions. Your only 17 you have the rest of your life to get married. Maybe you should talk to your friends cuz you need someone there for you and friends can help. I don't tell my friends my problem and i feel like if i do i'm complaning, but they try to convince me that i'm not . But those are just my friends i don't know yours. If you want you can pm me to talk if you decide not to talk to them. Good Luck

If let the things around you ruin your life, then it is hopeless. Yet you can change this. I was once like this. There were was a time in life, where I felt that I was useless and wanted to end it. Yet I didn't. Since I knew that I was my own strength and I could overcome anything as long as I wanted. There are no guarentees in life, but as long as we try, there is hope. So, if you don't like something about yourself, then change it. Only you can do this. Good luck!

i think you are feeling down because you are focusing on the negatives. we all have ups and downs, and right now, you are hitting a rocky point. dont ever lose hope. we've all felt the way you feel right now- at least i certainly have.

dont worry about finding a boyfriend/husband. you are still so young. i didnt find love until i was 21. alot of people wait even longer. dont focus on that right now.

as for your grades, you should talk to a counselor at school, because you need to know that you DO have options and that youre future is NOT hopeless like you think it is. there is always a way to get where you want, especially when it comes to academics- you have more control over the situation than you think.

your friends who will judge you, insult you, make rude comments, are not your friends. i know it sounds cliche, but really think about that. and dont be afraid to talk to your family either. you always have us here on this forum who are always willing to listen and will not judge you. this forum has helped me out of some sad times and its done so for so many others.

lastly, dont ever be afraid to go talk to a professional therapist. i think you just need someone to listen to you. you have it inside you to feel better you really do!!