I need help my ex sent me the song "the Scientist" by coldplay thats all she email me with a clown face today. I think she wants me to make a move but im afraid of getting hurt all over again. what song can i email her to tell her she needs to fight for me back in order for this to work? Or do I just leave it alone? Or am i missing the message. Also she responded with her middle name (she only did this when she was talking romantically while we were together). Last I heard she told me she had a boyfriend Oct. 25. I was thinking of sending her the song "Fix You" by Coldplay. We have been broken up 9 mo.

What to do? I do still love her... Help

I wouldn't tell her she needs to fight for you to get you back, it seems she's already doing that. So just sit back and enjoy the show, she's making a move towards you, and that puts you in the driver's seat. Who broke up with who initially?

She broke it off with me, and initially begged her to return. 5 mo later I sent her a care package for what wouldve been our 1 yr, but she told me she had a BF who she loved very much. Now at 9 mo. we have become somewhat friends. (we just exchange a few emails). Which is were this song came into play. I want to speak with her in person but not sure what reaction I will get from the email. To the best of my knowledge she has a BF from last she told me. I agree she needs to fight in order for this to completely work... Right? because she left me broken hearted for months and months hoping she would return.

She broke it off with me, and initially begged her to return. 5 mo later I sent her a care package for what wouldve been our 1 yr, but she told me she had a BF who she loved very much. Now at 9 mo. we have become somewhat friends. (we just exchange a few emails). Which is were this song came into play. I want to speak with her in person but not sure what reaction I will get from the email. To the best of my knowledge she has a BF from last she told me. I agree she needs to fight in order for this to completely work... Right? because she left me broken hearted for months and months hoping she would return.

That's cool if you guys can be somewhat friendly 9 months on. But by sending a song to her, she will have you like putty in her palms. Just play it cool in the meantime, by all means respond to emails if you so wish and don't get caught up in the love bubble!

You're totally right man, imagine having to go through all that pain again, that's not a nice thought huh? The days and nights of looking at reconciliation techniques, unable to stop tears from flowing, thinking everything over trying to rationalise it, a constant need to vent off steam to your friends, and the constant longing to find that diamond in the dirt. Just think about that when you get an urge to send her something romantic, it's her move my friend. Let her see the man you've become by not needing her

Maybe this new guy is a rebound and she just doesn't know it, it's possible she could be having second thoughts, but it's also possible she is just testing the water in case her new relationship goes under, and you will be the one to catch her when she falls from grace. I don't want to sound negative, and I apologise if it does, i'm just trying to give you some angles to look at before you welcome her back with open arms.

How far do you feel you have moved on since the break up?

Archived