I know I'm meant to be moving on now after re-initiating contact with my ex and it setting me back again but I just feel so glum. I can't stop compulsively checking my email to see if he's contacted me as our last communication was so ambivalent about where we have left things.

Dont get me wrong I am committed to going back to NC but has anyone got any tips to pick me up? I.e. why NC is the best way forward for me? I can't stop churning over in my mind if he is hooking up with the girl he slept with again etc and it is just tormenting me!

I know I'm meant to be moving on now after re-initiating contact with my ex and it setting me back again but I just feel so glum. I can't stop compulsively checking my email to see if he's contacted me as our last communication was so ambivalent about where we have left things.

Dont get me wrong I am committed to going back to NC but has anyone got any tips to pick me up? I.e. why NC is the best way forward for me? I can't stop churning over in my mind if he is hooking up with the girl he slept with again etc and it is just tormenting me!

This is the problem when you contact your ex and do not hear what you want to hear. NC helps because you have no contact meaning in time you have no idea what they are doing so to heal yourself. When you contact them you are opening up old wounds so it is bound to hurt. Stick to NC and whatever you do make sure once you start you NEVER contact him again. If you do you will be back to feeling the way you are now. Believe me I tried everything and NC is the only way. It hurts like hell but if he wants you he knows where to find you.

Hope this helps

James

Thanks James, I'm so annoyed that I set myself back like this I was doing so well. It was almost like he could tell i was doing pretty well so he acted like he was interested to see how id react and as soon he had confirmation I hadn't moved on he disappears again

I know it's only a matter of time, that i will meet someone else and there are proactive things I can do like NC. I just wish I could shake this depression he seems to have pushed back onto me, I hate feeling like this

Archived