One of those days...Need to vent. I can only talk to you guys.

I had another dream last night about her. I was at my cousin's house who lives in the development accross from hers and I walked over to her apt to talk to her. I started throwing things at her and cursing. She just kept repeating how I didn't respect her and how I didn't appreciate her. She kept talking about how she's still with her current bf and how happy she is. Then I woke up.

These dreams really mess me up. Now I'm sitting here thinking about the entire relationship and everything that's been going on the last five months. I wish i would have handled things differently with her. Everyone considers me to be a mature young man, but I've been doing some childish things in regard to her. Messaging the bf, getting drunk and tweeting things that i know she'll see and responding to her BS calling her all types of Bs and wh*res. Everyone tells me to let go and not worry about her because she's young and she doesn't give a damn about me, but the truth is i still love her and my heart still hurts from what has happened. I miss what she and I had. Five months later and I'm still torn. I go home for good in a month and I hope that something good happens to me because this semester out here without her to talk to every day has been very painful.

The anger and sadness has changed me a lot. I hate posting about the same things, but it helps to vent sometimes. Thanks for reading.

I've been there too. I begged, cried, reasoned, and talked it over for 2 months until my ex found a new boyfriend. After enough emotional fighting and back and forth I finally controlled my emotions and let her know that everything said was coming from a place of hurt and love, and that while I disagree with the breakup I can respect her decision (as it is hers to make).

It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, and 3 months post-breakup I still hurt sometimes. I gain comfort, however, that I was able to walk away with my dignity and respect for her intact. If you truly love someone, sometimes you have to let them go and find happiness wherever they can. Such is life~

T5, things don't have to go down like this. I understand your pain and frustration, but you have to take the high road from here on. Doing so in life is a decision. Trust me, I understand the primal urge to reach and take a swing at them for vengeance and to get their attention. But you have to realize that the little snipes you're taking at her online are not only making you look silly, but are also tainting any good memories she had of you. You will go, or have gone, from "the ex boyfriend" to "the crazy ex boyfriend that makes childish remarks about me on the internet and wont leave me and my new bf alone." Dude, you do NOT want to be that guy. Dignity is the only thing in life that a person can claim to own when they've lost everything. Don't give yours away! Delete her contact info and, I don't even know why you would have the contact info for her new guy, but delete that too. Do it right now!

hello handsome

5 months isn't long darling , give yourself a break , and try and just take it all as one of the learnings the universe

puts before us ...and you have , and it takes bollox to come on here and admit your down falls and recognise them

and therefore become more experienced and ready for the mext mrs topfive .

you will be ok and this will pass xx

FreeFall im referring to what happened a few months ago lol i moved past that. I just feel dumb for it. And the last incident happened because the bf lied and said that i was still messaging him

Oh, right on. My mistake.

No doubt that going back home and being around old friends and family will help lift your spirits a bit. You'll still miss the ex and all that fun stuff, but at least you'll have others around to keep you distracted, and you'll be in a familiar place.

You know the drill bud - TIME. I hate that word but it's the name of the game. Hang in there T5. We're all with you.

Dreams are visions and metaphors that are happening in your daily waking life. Instead of having the attitude that they are messing with your head, think of them more as your friend. Your dreams tell you what you need and how you are behaving and what you need to change about yourself. I think you've already realized it though. You said you are acting immature.. so stop acting immature. Throwing things at your ex in your dream is probably telling you this. Find ways to get her off your mind, and keep busy. Hang in there.

Dreams are visions and metaphors that are happening in your daily waking life. Instead of having the attitude that they are messing with your head, think of them more as your friend. Your dreams tell you what you need and how you are behaving and what you need to change about yourself. I think you've already realized it though. You said you are acting immature.. so stop acting immature. Throwing things at your ex in your dream is probably telling you this. Find ways to get her off your mind, and keep busy. Hang in there.

This whole breakup and this semester at school has forced me to do a lil growing up.

I hate those dreams!! You think you are fine and bum... something remind you "the issue".

You know, sometime ago I read that you kind of can control what you dream, with practice of course. What you have to do is, before going to sleep, think in what you want to dream about, but it has to be the same until you can dream about it. I remember that I did it before, but of course it has a limit because your dreams at some point just go wild

But it could ease it a little I think. I will try it again because I miss to sleep all night and wake up happy. I hope this can help even a little bit

Archived