Tiger Balm, Water and Male Erection - Anyone Know?

Silverbirch

Okay, very recently, I went to see the Bertolucci arthouse film "1900" featuring Gerard Depardeu and Robert De Niro when they were both very young men. There was a fair amount of full-frontal male nudity in the film. While I was googling reviews of the film, I was linked to several articles claiming that the 2 men had become life-long friends after Gerard helped Bob out with advice on maintaining an erection during shooting. It looked to me that his advice worked. Apparently, it involved using Tiger Balm - AND water. I'm of the opinion that Tiger Balm on it's own could inflict quite a lot of burning pain and likely nothing much of real value. Has anyone heard of this "natural remedy" and exactly what it involves. I did google Tiger Balm but no explicit information was given on how to use it.

THANKS.

It was something I used many years ago which was popular for headache - a balm in a small container - a Chinese herbal remedy. The original had some type of very weird ingredients which I can't remember. For headache, you put a very small amount on your index finger and pressed it on your forehead. I've never heard of it used for anything else, but that doesn't mean much.

Tiger Balm could definitely cause irritation to the genitals. I manage an adult store, and there are a few products which are affordable and safe for use on the penis to prolong an erection. Most have a very small dose of Lidocaine in order to make them an effective desensitizer. The most popular products are called Stud 100 and Chinese Brush. Both can be found at most adult stores and are around $20.

Archived