NO NEED TO RESPOND, JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE DECIDED FOR ME.

Aloha to all. After a couple of days of being in the forum and having read a lot of posts by a lot of guys who are LONGING for and PINING for and MISSING and LOVING someone in their life...I have to say I am amazed at how many of you there are that are caring enough to take the time to post on the forum.

So my answer is this: I have not paid attention to the right guys that I have met. Like a lot of women, I've gone for the one that I shouldn't be with (ie. too old, too stupid, too immature, not funny, already in relationships!). And, the ones that would take the time to post on this forum are the ones that I skipped over (the guy in college that told me he loved me and I didn't know enough to not let him go, the one that held my hand when I got dumped, the one that tells me I deserve more than what I have let myself settle for).

**So, to all of the guys that are cool enough to post on this forum-you deserve better, trust me.

**And to all of the girls who shut down those guys (I say this to myself too), you missed out.

I know I have missed out on a couple of guys that would've been awesome... But, life wouldn't be any fun if we didn't get to make mistakes and learn from them, now would it?