Hey, im a ten grader from Winter Springs,Florida. I got two girls that would both like to go out with me, and i dont know which one to choose (how do i choose). They both are best friends and i dont want to her eitheir of their feelings (how do i do that). My problem is that i like both of them to, but how do i choose. My friend Devon, is telling me to go out with one then the other, but i dont know. Me and my x-girlfriend just broke up a month ago and i dont know if i am over her yet or not, what broke us up we got into a big argument. Is this how high school really is going from girl to girl, its just i dont know what to do, Plz help.

Thanks

Thomas

I AM SO CONFUSE.

Hi Ice,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am sorry to hear that you are somewhat feeling confused over which girl to take out. I understand that you don't know how to choose and that you are also in a healing process from a break up with your ex g/f.

My suggestion is that you first start to think wether you're completely over your ex g/f. If not, then I suggest that you'd wait with dating again, to avoid any awkward situations. I hear a lot of couples having troubles, because one of them is still not entirely over their previous relationship.

If you think that you're ready, I would just start to go out with them both as friends. Get to know both of them and see if one of them and which one of them meets your needs and expectations best. I would be a little careful with dating (best) friends, though, because I also hear that those situations don't always work out well, either. But of course that varies from person to person. There's always exceptions to the rule.

In short: follow your heart ... good luck!

~ SwingFox ~