Finally got my CLOSURE about my ex!!! I'm hurt, but releaved. Please Read

So I'm gonna be honest here. Me and my ex broke up like 2 months ago and I'm still very much upset, but im healing. I went on her twitter about a month ago and saw that there was a guy that she had been tweeting and tweeting pics too. I automatically assumed that she was screwing this guy and left me for him. So i eventually stopped twatching her, but i kept going on this guy's twitter seeing what he's about. Today i read a tweet that he sent to her and it said " Your on my time, leave her alone."

At this point i know it's done and over with, but i have to know. So i followed him and he followed back. Here's our convo.

Him

Wats good whoa this

37m

Me

I'm Sean, Aesha ex bf. We dont know eachother and its none of my biz, but i just gotta know do you mess wit her like that? I wanna move on.

36m

Me

Like man to man. I really gotta know so i can get her out my head for good. not on no ***** ****, just bein real

29m

Him

Yeah. We mess around is it something I'm suppose to kno son like tell me? On some g ****

27m

Me

No. i havent talked to her since we broke up in july. im just tryna figure out was she cheatin on me.

26m

Me

like when did yal start talkin

22m

Him

Y'all broke up when in July

21m

Me

like the first week. were you talkin to her before then?

18m

Him

Nah i wasn't talking to her before that

17m

Me

ok brotha. My bad i dont wanna bother you. i just had to know so i can finally move on for good. i see yall be talkin on twitter.

16m

Me

i'll leave you alone. and please dont mention this to her.

Now I know I just took some steps back, but I needed this to finally see that she moved on really fast and that me and my ex just aren't meant to be and she likes someone else now.

I hope I'll be alright!

Haha... so, like... I'm trying to decide if I should burst your bubble or just let you be happy with the closure.

STOP reading now if you are happy.

--------------------------------------------------------

(you don't think it's possible that he was covering for her? would you admit to some guy that you were sleeping with his girl? in his shoes, wouldn't you be worried that you might be crazy and have a gun or something?)

TopFive,

I have followed your story.

I think its naive at best to assume he told you the truth; as RedDress stated - he isn't going to lay it all out on the table for you - he'll tell you what you want to hear and hope you go away.

Think about it this way:

If you were him, fully knowing you were taking part in the dismantling of someone's R/S, would you be honest about it if confronted? The answer is a resounding NO.

Why?

Beacuse if you were willing to be the accomplice to cheating, and had no issue with doing that to someone or with someone, then your moral compass isn't past lying thru your teeth to cover up your dirty deeds.

I would assume that you are coorect - they were together before it ended, and the truth will not be uncovered by speaking to either of them.

They deserve each other - as they say - "water seeks its own level"....so let the cheaters try and make it work together, its only a matter of time before one of them screws over the other one.

Take from that exchange bewtween you two whatever you need to - just keep your head straight and continue to heal and move on the best you can.

As cliche as it is - its true - closure only comes from within YOU - never from or due to anyone else...just you, and only you, in due time.

Archived