Somedays i wish i were dead then been born a male

Man i cannot take my gender ANYMORE!Wow all my gender consists of is hormone enraged jerks that think they know everything!Throughout my whole life experience my friends have done nothing but get a kick out of teasing me.And when we had this political argument they all were for one side while i was for another and they were calling me stupid and stuff like i didnt know anything.I CANNOT TAKE my gender anymore i hate being apart of it!This is now why i know why i need a girlfriend and why i long for one so bad....Is the fact that if i had a gf i could just go be with her and talk with her without none of this crap i get from guys.That would be a far more greater relationship because then i could have pleasant talks and have someone i love whenever i am feeling down and have no one to go to because my friends are being jerks.But thats just too much to ask isnt it?Im destined to be hopeless and stupid without any girls and feel alone,i want a gf so bad....And now i know the reason why i have been wanting one for so long....Men are jsut a bunch of people who say sexually explicit jokes about women and always try to out do one another.i cannot stand it i would rather be dead then be a male right now my gender is so retarded(most of them) that is.

HAAHHAA, what kind of friends do you have? Their 17 and still acting so immaturely? And you? don't you find it silly how you let other guys effect your mood and lifestyle so much? Even when these guys are complete and total tards?

Don't complain about being a guy because no guy really knows half of how it feels to be a girl.

Find yourself a new group of friends. And stop thinking that life will be all great and perfect when you get a gf, in most cases its not true. it'll improve a lot in your view but shes not gonna be your guardian angel.

Yep, I would have to agree that men are slime. A lot of guys are giving the rest of us a bad name. But that's life... god gave us two heads, and only enough blood to run one at a time.

Re teasing, it sucks, but you are just at the age where your friends can be complete bastards. Just try not to take it too seriously, because they are most likely dealing with their own insecurities by giving you a hard time. Unless they are being nasty or cruel to you I would just let it bounce off your back and give them a hard time back.

Dont forget, you make for an easy target if you make it easy for them to give you a hard time, so just make sure you have as much fun with them. Otherwise, if they are really your friends I think you need to tell them, best one-on-one how it's making you feel. When people stop to think about how they are making others feel it can be quite sobering, whether you're 17 or any age.

Shinobie,

You hate most of your gender, eh? Well, don't get a sex change. Being a female is worse, I promise. Remember, those guys aren't anything special. You aren't destined to be hopeless or stupid, lonely blahblahblah. A girlfriend isn't going to make it all better. You are going to have to be happy with yourself first before you can be happy with anyone else.

Remember, don't let your life be affected by what others think. Those guys aren't anything. It gets better. I'm always here.

under*

Being a girl has its own problems. I just watched a documentary on girls bullying each other in school and it was quite graphic and disturbing what some girls can do. Girls can be just as mean as guys, and one girl was even driven to suicide in the documentary. People of every gender can be screwed up, or really nice too.

Life isn't fair, but you just have to make the most of what you have.

Hello Shinobie,

You know something, I think you are going to be a good man with a fine character.

Anyone can join in with everyone else and argue a point, that's easy. It takes alot of guts to stand up for what you believe in and to stand up alone.. that speaks volumes about the person that you are.

You see what's wrong with how these other guys are acting with girls and you refuse to be a part of it... you even wish you weren't man because of it...You're one of the good guys. Don't change who you are.

Life is really hard when you're young and it doesn't get much easier after that, but I have a feeling that you have what it takes to be great. Don't lose that.

A girlfriend will come when it's the right time. Don't you worry about that too much. She will find you. Be strong and believe in yourself. Some of us are just late bloomers. ( I had first boyfriend and first kiss when I was 18..got my drivers liscence when I was in my twenties--SHOCKING isn't it? )

HAHA! I'm a female and I have nearly the same attitude about the female gender! So, I understand ya. A lot of times guys really miss out on how girls can REALLY be a lot of times (gossipy, gameplayers, envious, **psychologically and not physically mean for no apparent reason**) It's TERRIBLE at times. Sometimes I think it would be easier to be a guy! But then I think that there are other people in the world who feel the same way we do so I know there are better people out there then what's around us at the moment. But in the meantime keep being yourself. And I agree with Max, stand up for yourself and throw out some punches of your own. I've been there so I can guarantee that you'll feel better when you do. 8)

When you throw out those punches then your friends know they need to back off and respect you.

Why are you mad at something that you cant change? You make valid points but they are in vain, this lil rant isnt going to change anything.

Because that is the whole point of eNotalone!! To come here and vent about the things that upset, confuse, perplex, and madden us - or the things that give us great joy.

Regarding being mad about something you can't change...I think everyone has felt that at least once...or a hundred times! And this is the first I've ever heard Shinobie say he's mad about being a guy, so I'm pretty sure this isn't something he's usually feeling or going to feel forever. He's had a bad day. Hopefully a rant on eNotalone helped.

ty scout for backing me up but im stupid anyways iono im just a lot different then the typical guy.Most girls think im a pretty unique guy and some say whichever girl gets me is lucky with how many morals i try to hold but hey thats probably going to far cause i suck

Ther are days I agree with you snhinobie... but i tell you wha.. i'd rather be born male and than female anyday of the week.. my thoughts were always centered around hormones though.... seem like guys have a hell of a lot more of time controlling there urges and desires than girls do.. Actually seems quite unfair to have all this built up in you..... and then hav eto deal with it in a socially acceptable way that doesn't reak ramifications.

And as someone erote your earlie in this thread the blood supply i limited and when the lowerhead is thinking the upper head is on freaking vacation and that can lead to some long-term issues for sure.....like making some real dumb-ass decisions in life.... i'm a perfect example.LOL.. but i think i can handle these issues better than being a girl with thoses issues.... can you imagine how hard it is for girls to deal with guys always wanting something they'd like to give or do all the time..... hell most of us guys would be giving in everytime.. LOL..... it is a hell of alot harder on girls that guys i think..... girls am i right or wrong?

It seems as though most of your posts are you venting, thats fine. But everytime i read them I feel i must reply with some sort of advice. I know theres plenty of a**holes out there, both male and female.

But I think your just blaming your gender cause guys tend to give you a hard time. I know it sucks, and it isn't fair, but you have to ignore all of them and focus on whats more important.

are you interested in sports at all? for me biking was a great way to forget about all my worrys, and concentrate on improving my riding, and learning new tricks.

Just don't worry about things so much, it doesn't help anything. try finding something you enjoy to do, even going to the gym is a great way to let out stress.

just spend some time enjoying yourself rather than thinking about how much you need a g/f e.t.c. Because the truth is, you don't "NEED" a girlfriend, sure you want one. what 17 y.o. male doesnt. But hey people have gone there whole lives without one.

LOL, I think I've read way too many posts about middle aged men who've always been alone.

• 3 weeks later...

humm... getting a girlfriend might resovle your problems with your mates... but having a gilfriend creates just different problems... girls arent always the answer to your problems, even tho we are the best i sugguest you get sum new mates.. coz reading what you said .. they arent really your mates... they just want someone to humiliate to make them feel bigger.. and you dont need them... ( girls can be complete and utter backstabbing biatches too .. )

You just have to hang out with different guys. There's got to be some nicer guys out there. Also you don't necessarily have to get a girlfriend, just get lots of friends that are girls instead. But warning a lot of girls have very annoying horrible traits about them too. But of course there are a load of nice ones.