Therapy: #1 thing u hated about ur ex

Were on here missing em but lets also keep in mind that they did hurt us, and with that said now is ur chance to vent what u hated about this person most, can be big and it can be small, whatever puts a smile on ur face. Ill start

I hated the fact that she was super sensitive and always found a way to be miserable, she never was naturally happy

He was so damn cheap (but not with himself of course) When we went to Starbucks only ordered something fro himself and didnt even asked me if I wanted something - ok 1 more - he looked at women incessively in front of me and then denied it and said that i am always fighting with him in public when i call him out on it. - I can go on and on.....there are too many things to name!

He had stupid facial hair. He has a fake laugh. He lies to himself and others. He's selfish. Everything was always on his terms. He's fickle with everything. Constantly "trying to find himself". Big life decisions like where we lived always revolved around him and his needs. Always on my case about getting close to his family (we lived with them!) yet did not even make the effort once to meet mine over four and a half years. Makes irresponsible decisions.

I basically knew it all along but just couldnt bring myself to leave so I took whatever I can get (even lil crumbs) u see it was my second marriage and i didnt want another divoce so i stayed and tried. Should have left a long tme ago just didnt have the strngth so now he tossed me out like garbage.

Told me once (when we started dating) that he had left me waiting on a saturday night because his mom was in the hospital. BUT IT WAS A LIE (he was in a party).

He lied to me about having his car crashed after a fight we had.

He never picked me up when we went out - I always had to take a cab or the subway because he never offered me a ride (I don't drive, he does).

Said several times that he didn't have time to deal or be there for me.

Never listened to me when I had something wrong going on. He never really cared, actually.

Hey Lorela - LYING - thats what they do (and mine did not do it best!) he was the worst at it - I knew every time he was lying - he couldn't even look at me. When there were serious situations to be dealt with - HE RAN - could not deal with reality - Very immature and only cared having good times - and we are talking about a 44 year old man that doesn't want anything to do with responsibility. Like your's mine never cared when i had something to say - important or not he would either cut me off or not even pay attention to what i was saying - he would space out and i would have to repeat it.

Oh and by the way - he is a social worker by trade - funny right? Someone that is supposed to help people and have empathy for them has absolutely none and is very, very selfish! How ironic.

He could never make me a priority in his life, and wasn't afraid to tell me that I was not a priority. He didn't understand how that could hurt my feelings - when basically he's telling me I'm not important to him. Ugh.

The same. He really was all about the fun. He RAN off ass soon as he found out I'm a real person. I get confused sometimes you know? Because I think I should have hidden my feelings and insecurities, but this just doesn't sound like the right thing to do. I was perfect all the time, and in ONE month that I had a few problems I my life he just dissapeared.

We're better off them. In the long run, it doesn't make any difference to be without someone that was never there for you.

Never, ever hide ur feelings. If he cannot handle them then they have the problem. Life is not all about fun and games like these men think it is. One day reality will bite them in the a** and then they may see or who knows maybe they will never see. I just wanted him to feel just an ounce of pain that I am feeling - not likely though he doesn't feel anything. Ice inside. As far as insecurities go, I am the queen of them unfortunately and these men doing what they do do not make it any easier for us to not have the insecurities. Maybe now would be a good time for us to start trying to gain some self esteem. I know its hard but we got to start somewhere right? My husband rarely complimemted me and looked at other women in front of me so my self esteem issues got even lower. I have to pick myself up somehow and try and hope you can do the same.

Hang in there.

He absolutely refused to take responsibility for anything. Ever. He never once apologized for anything or even considered that something negative could be the result of his doing. When he'd talk about past experiences with exes or family members it was always how badly everyone else screwed him over and how horrible they were, and how he's so innocent and did nothing wrong. He makes SUCH a victim of himself and it's pathetic. He puts everything on everybody else and then twists it around so that he is the one who looks like the one scorned. He'd start a job and then two weeks later decide they were screwing him over, then he'd quit and complain about not having any money and how unfair it is. There were times when there would be tension between us that was very obviously due to his behavior or something he said. But when I'd get agitated then suddenly I was the bad one who had to apologize and deal with the silent treatment.

Even that last week when he may as well have pretended I didn't exist despite saying he still had strong feelings for me and wanted to see me. He blatantly ignored me, avoided me, and lied to me. I called him out on it and told him that it was quite clear he didn't care anymore, and that I was hurt. It wasn't an aggressive message. It was an emotional one where I just told him that I wish he'd been honest and I hated that he was throwing away something that had so much potential. He never once thought to just say "I'm sorry I made you feel that way" or acknowledge he'd done anything wrong. The jig was up, but he still tried to play innocent then got mad and tried to put everything on me.

His anger. The smallest thing would set him off...one time it got so bad that he tore his t-shirt in half off of his body. Like the incredible hulk.

He would take his frustrations out on me all the time. He lied about everything.

I didn't like how he did drugs around me.

Archived