Therapy: #1 thing u hated about ur ex

She has problems with communicating how she feels sometimes and she acts like a coward in how she handles it. I hate having to figure things out when she should tell me out right when she has a problem. It really bothers me that she assume that I know what's going on and she doesn't take responsibility in trying to keep me inform. When I call her out she wants to get all defensive.

She was SOOOOOO sensetive. She would always say "What do you do for me?". She would say effed up things to me, but could never handle it when I came back at her. She thought because she is a girl that she can say whatever. She was also very selfish. The most ANNOYING is the long speech she would give me on why we should break up. I hate that stupid black a** b****!!!!!

1) always felt like he was lying 2) looked at women and flirted with them in front of me, then denied he was flirting 3) thinks hes the best in everything, he knows it all ! 4) was extremely jelous of me acused my of cheating. 5) made fun of people , critizing people , and i was one of them. 6) he would not keep eye contact when we spoke ! and if he did its was fake ! i can go on and on .......

there are many things I could write, but the one thing that pops up in my head that bothers me the most seems to be... he refused to hold my hand.

the littlest, simple thing, and he wouldn't do it. he never showed me he loved me.

it bothered me alot while we were dating, and now it bothers me even more. a simple gesture of love he could not do.... and he would jerk his hand away if I tried.

out of everything he did, that is what I hate the most. shows I wasn't worthy of his love I guess. whatever.

You are a pathological liar. You are a cheater. You are emotionally unavailable, yet still allowed me to break up my family to be with you.

You're vain. You're callous. You have a stupid car with vanity plates. You have no prospects. You put everyone before me. You wouldn't kiss me when we woke. You messaged your ex when you were with me (like you do now with your new gf)

You took away my summer.

You broke my heart.

1) always felt like he was lying 2) looked at women and flirted with them in front of me, then denied he was flirting 3) thinks hes the best in everything, he knows it all ! 4) was extremely jelous of me acused my of cheating. 5) made fun of people , critizing people , and i was one of them. 6) he would not keep eye contact when we spoke ! and if he did its was fake ! i can go on and on .......

Wow mg22 this sounds like my husband exactly! He would look at other women in front of me and then deny it saying there are people all over the place u dont know how to coexist in public ur always fighting with me. Always flipped everything on me. and also never directly looked me in the eye like he was hiding something.

Just very hurtful to know with everything that I endured he eneded up throwing me away like i was trash.

I def feel ur pain!

A couple of years ago i dated a guy. We had been dating for 6 months and started looking for an apartment. He had lost his job at the time so the responsibility of all the bills would fall on me. I remember him telling me one time..."Make sure you find something big enough because want my sister to come and live with us"

Hmm. He had a lot of good points but when it came down to the break up his very worst traits came to the surface... obviously.

1.) He's a bit of a charmer. Is very magnetic. So naturally everything is about him.

2.) Is a people pleaser. But not because he wants to please others but because he doesn't like people being upset with him because it makes him uncomfortable, guilty, etc.

3.) He's a user. A very charming user. Granted he loves me (I don't think even he comprehends how much.) but doesn't know how to love someone. This connects back to him being self absorbed.

4.) His using is because he can't not be in a relationship. Instead of looking inwards he has to be with someone to feel okay. Hence his rebound is actually a mother and older than him. It's obvious what's going on there. He needs someone to mother him (I didn't btw.) This has been the source of much hilarity for my friends and myself ;P

5.) Expects things to fall in his lap. Is used to people fawning over him. You have to work for the things you want they don't just instantly appear.

6.) He wants to be in the elite forces of his countries military. It will take emotional strength, loyalty and commitment. I showed all those things to him. He didn't even have the backbone to show those things to me. What a joke. He's in denial about that and hates that being shoved in his face. Hitting a nerve much? ;P

7.) Has betrayed his bestfriend. How does one do that?

8.) Is very un- self aware. He's so busy running from himself that I don't know if he'll actually find himself. I can't comprehend being that full of your own bulls***.

He absolutely refused to take responsibility for anything. Ever. He never once apologized for anything or even considered that something negative could be the result of his doing. When he'd talk about past experiences with exes or family members it was always how badly everyone else screwed him over and how horrible they were, and how he's so innocent and did nothing wrong.

There were times when there would be tension between us that was very obviously due to his behavior or something he said. But when I'd get agitated then suddenly I was the bad one who had to apologize and deal with the silent treatment.

Did we date the same guy? LOL!

Well, now that I'm over the ex and dating someone who is a 100 percent the opposite--um, I wouldn't say hate. But I dislike him.Okay, what I do hate about the ex is how snowed I was at believing he was this great guy with a future. The last time I saw him I was embarrassed to tell the friend I was with who he was. Especially when she looked him then me then burst out laughing. Yes, he has let himself go down hill, but I also had to admit I let myself be blinded by a few glossy words too. Ugh, I hate that I was so fooled and so hungry for love that I'd take anything.

Archived