Unbreakable hymen:(

Madxter

Hi guys.. Wanted to share with u ppl.. I fingure myself with 2 fingers.. I used a lipstick to put it inside my vagina umm like masturbating (that lipstick being the size of two fingers) .. BUT my hymen aint ruptured at all

What could possibly be the reason cuz i can SEE my hymen still there.. It just contracts at the time of inserting fingers n objects..

Is there any technique to break it completely OFF my vagina? Cuz i dont wanna experience pain whn m gonna have intercourse..

HELP ME GUYS PLEASE.

P.s. I am a virgin

Or you could not break your hymen and let the first guy you sleep with do it for you. Or you could go see a doctor. Or I would let a woman answer lol. But I think if you push something in there far enough, it will break. Might hurt and bleed a bit, but yeah.

I actually am quite turned on by the idea that I get to "break" it for my girl. So it might actually turn out to be a plus for the guy you get with if you don't break it yourself. I dunno.. just my opinion.

Ok. A lipstick is not going to be enough and a penis would actually be a better option! But what you CAN do is go to a doctor and ask them to refer you to a gyno and ask them to take care of it for you, this is not uncommon. Really do go and ask about that and your problem will likely be solved okay?

and don't worry about it hurting the first time. it's natural and nothing to be worried about xo

I say wait for the right guy to come and break it for you. Guys looooovve to take virginity, so you should not be embarrased about being a virgin if that is what the problem is here. And, if it hurts just let the guy know. I don't think it usually does hurt though. Just remember to keep waiting for the right person because it is a very special moment.

Okay so you are married. Being comfortable with your husband is the key here. Take a whole day off (Saturday whatever), and get yourself relaxed (have a glass or 2 of wine, not more than that, don't get drunk). Ask your husband to work with you. You have the WHOLE day, and he better be patient. Tell him to open you up slowly with his fingers, and insert deeper and deeper. Use lubricant if you need to. Work up one, two, maybe even 3 fingers, depending on how thick his penis is. Then he should try and penetrate you with his penis.

Take your time. Lots of time. Try and keep a certain atmosphere about it, it doesn't have to be like a medical procedure lol. But seriously, after 2 years of marriage, I would be climbing up walls if I was him and wouldn't care if it took a whole week with no sleep in between, but I would find a way to make it work!

The hymen is not supposed to "break" with sex. I have never experienced pain inside there when inserting anything or when having sex.

The hymen will STRETCH when you have sex, unless you do it too roughly, or unless you are not wet enough.

And the hymen will probably stretch back to its original position. and then stretch again when you have sex. Different women have different hymens.

take a look at this:

And most importantly, stop worrying about it!! Sex/masturbation is for enjoyment. I would suggest trying a small vibrator before having sex. I did it like that, have never experienced pain ;P

good luck!

Yes E.Q you got me lol.. Thanks for ur suggestions n really i mean thats what everybody think.. My husband is SSOOOOO SOOO caring n loving n hes cooperating alot ..

Errmm no guys i dont wanna go to the doc for any kind of surgery

Ok so hymen probably doesnt break lol .. It stretches ok thx for tellin

I'll have 3 fingers of him then ..

I never had blood first time around. I am not sure it's a good idea to keep shoving things up there with the purpose of 'breaking it'. You can get an infection, or worse cut yourself open and seriously get injured. I would see a doctor but in all seriousness it sounds more like a psychological problem - how on earth can you SEE your hymen?

Whoa whoa WHOA! You are *not* supposed to break your hymen oh my gosh that is so painful!!! You are supposed to stretch it. Use lots of foreplay, lots of lube, and gradually dilate. My boyfriend had to go up to three fingers before I was stretched enough, but your partner might be bigger. Just be careful! It's not supposed to hurt!

For those who are saying the hymen doesn't "break" during sex, that's not true.

In some cultures, you're supposed to be a virgin when you get married and the telltale sign that you are is on your wedding night, there is blood on the sheets from this. (it's an ignorant idea, since some women don't bleed, but many, if not most, do.)

Some women can be stretched, if they have little hymenal tissue, enough for intercourse. But it's very common -- more common -- that the hymen must be torn to accommodate a penis. How much needs to be torn varies with the woman, and how much skin is covering the entrance.

You can do all the foreplay in the world, but if the skin of the hymen covers enough of the vaginal opening, there is no way around it: it must either be torn naturally during first time sex, or it must be surgically cut (some girls/women break it with strenuous activities like horseback riding, though.)

Once it's torn, you will never have to worry about it again.

It's a one-time deal.

So if you don't want to get it surgically done, you will have to let your husband do it with his penis. Of course, you should have foreplay anyway, to arouse you and get your natural lubrication going, and stretch it with fingers to relax the muscles. But the actual skin needs to be penetrated by him with his penis.

I was really terrified of the pain, too, OP. And I'm not going to lie to you: for me, it was very painful. I think most women do not experience that much pain. But for me it was, and I also bled.

But what I did was just held onto him and let him go in very, very slowly, bit by bit. Shoulders are a good thing to bite on, too. I'm talking about a quarter of an inch at a time. He doesn't even have to go in to the full length of his penis or stay there for a long time. If he gets the head through and past the upper part of his shaft, that's all you'll need for the job. Because remember, your hymen is only at the very entrance, like a curtain. And then he can gently withdraw so you can take it easy and tell yourself, well done!

If you prefer, too, you can talk to your gynecologist about getting lidocaine gel -- it's a prescription of a medication (like cream) to numb the skin. That will numb your skin but it may numb his, too. It's temporary, but he should put a condom on just to keep the gel from numbing his penis. It will make it so that you won't feel the pain while he's going in. I'd probably do that if I were you, just to get past the fear, knowing you can do this without too much pain while it's happening. Be prepared to be a bit sore afterwards when the anesthetic wears off, but it will heal quickly and the worst part will be over with.

I just watched that video about the "myth" of breaking the hymen. I don't know where that girl got her information, but the only thing correct about it is that the hymen usually does not cover the entire opening of the vagina. It's just partial. But it can cover it so much, in some cases there is only enough to let menstrual blood out. Some women can't even get their fingers in, and no, stretching, lube, and foreplay is not going to cut it. So OP, if you can get fingers in, you should be okay with a penis, even if it's not pleasant.

link removed

Why don't you ask your husband to go down there and look into things himself so he has an idea of how your hymen looks like. There are different hymen coverings, some are the usual crescent shape, but some cover much more. If he knows what he is dealing with, you guys can come with a strategy as to how to go about it instead of just trying to push things in there without having a visual of things lol. I don't know just an idea. I am quite curious now as to how my gf's hymen looks like... hmmm... *makes note to self for wedding night*.

My girlfriends hymen is still intact. I am pretty big, and it hasnt broken, and i tend to get rough (which she likes, so it hasnt been a big issue). I didnt know about her hymen situation until recently. She made it seem like a good thing, i dont know. I dont feel a difference. She has been feeling a lot of pain when i do certain positions, so i have been taking it slow.

Archived