Why am I not attracting females?

Dougie_D

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, people who are on welfare who date often do get into relationships with other low-income people, if that's what you're getting at, but really what's wrong with that? Dougie never said he cared what kind of financial background his gf/one night stand/date would have. He just wants some dating experience.

But most low income people have just that: low income. Most have jobs but they just don't pay well, but they are making it work, with or without assistance and many low income people I have met personally can be quite hard-working, because they have to be. Dougie does not have a job yet. Even a lower paying job could boost confidence, get him more spending money, and develop some work ethic that can only come from learning to work for a living.

A lot of people are talking about what you can do to get yourself into a good place mentally.

But physically, stop looking like you're in high school. Get a good haircut. Pay more than $8. Work out hard and develop healthy eating habits.

Pick up GQ and get some fashion ideas. You won't find any pictures of scraggly hair and beards and ill-fitting tshirts featuring stupid pictures w/in the pages

It'll take time, though, homie. Maybe tell yourself that won't stress abt women for six months and during that six months get yourself in good shape and improve your wardrobe.

Agreed with this. It doesn't even take fashion at all. My boyfriend only likes casual clothes. When he needs to spruce up/go out, he wears button-down shirts. You'd be amazed at what a good pair of pants and a well-fitting shirt can do, and you can get them for cheap too. You also need to evaluate your beard/facial hair. It does not work for everyone. If it's scraggly, it needs to go. My boyfriend started shaving for his job (he had to). I think he looks great with or w/o facial hair but he looks more professional without.

All you need to do is go to a clothing store and buy a couple shirts and a couple pairs of pants. Go get a good haircut and start to shave if you need to. This can all be done in the span of like 2 hours. Easy. The gym part takes time but if done right, you WILL see results.

link removed

At least I'm Debt free!!!

Debt free is always good!!

Yeah, people who are on welfare who date often do get into relationships with other low-income people, if that's what you're getting at, but really what's wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with it. That wasn't really my point.

I'm saying that just because people without jobs get dates, doesn't mean those relationships are necessarily healthy.

And the point of telling Dougie to get a job, again, is not really just about a job. It's one of a list of qualities he will need to cultivate, and it happens to be one that's a bit easier to change.

Archived