Should I forget about coitus if I have a small penis?

joeson1257

Having tried several in my lifetime, big penises are over-rated in my opinion. I'd rather a man be good at oral sex, than have a big penis.

Besides women 'stretch' and 'tighten' according to the size of a penis. If she isnt getting any pleasure, one could argue that SHE is at fault for her lack of pleasure, rather than the other way around.

you made a whole lot of threads about the same subject, so whatever other answers do you want??? i think most women have told you it wouldn't matter that much, so you obviously don't believe that or you wouldn't keep making these threads........so i won't answer, is pointless anyways obviously, you will ask again next week or the next

If I have a small penis, should I just forget about coitus and only focus on other things? I don't see how a girl could ever experience any pleasure with penetration with my small one.

no you shouldn't forget it ..but if it makes you feel so bad then make sure you give a full satisfying foreplay session

with lots of fingering and licking ...then just use the penentration part as your finale so to speak ! rather then the whole focus of the session.

It depends.

How small is small?

If it's slightly less than average then it sure as * * * * will be disappointing, but it's nothing that a decent relationship can't overcome.

You're not likely to be a ladies' man because word will get around quick if it's small & randoms aren't one to care about your pride or feelings the way a GF would.

However, if it's micro-small, you'll definitely have trouble in the sex department.

As weird as this sounds, check out a rub and tug.

Those girls get paid to make you feel big & you'll get a decent idea of how you'll be received in the real world.

I had an ex with a VERY small penis but ya know what made me go out with him out of several other men? He was smart, he had things going for him, he was confident and socially well known (and for good reason), he was a great guy.

Don't let your other head get in the way of you making the most of your life. And you need to stop calling it Coitus LOL. Reminds me of Sheldon.

A man needs to be at least 4 inches to be able to satisfy a woman to orgasm. And all the women saying that size doesn't matter are just plain lying. Size does matter but only up to a certain point. If you know what you're doing, and you're more than 4 inches, you'll definitely be able to satisfy a woman. You'll just have to focus more on foreplay, last longer, and multitask with your hands. As a man's size gets larger, it becomes easier for them to satisfy a woman (particularly in relation to thickness). Note that I said "easier", that's not to say an idiot with a big stick will be any better than someone who is average.

A man needs to be at least 4 inches to be able to satisfy a woman to orgasm. And all the women saying that size doesn't matter are just plain lying. Size does matter but only up to a certain point. If you know what you're doing, and you're more than 4 inches, you'll definitely be able to satisfy a woman. You'll just have to focus more on foreplay, last longer, and multitask with your hands. As a man's size gets larger, it becomes easier for them to satisfy a woman (particularly in relation to thickness). Note that I said "easier", that's not to say an idiot with a big stick will be any better than someone who is average.

Okay, this is bunk, only for the reason that not even every woman is the same size. Some women need larger organs, some really don't.

What the thread starter needs to do is invest in some hentai videos from Japan, and commence to taking some notes. Learn about putting his hands to use, get some toys, vegetables, whatever he needs to do. Aside from that, it couldn't hurt if he tries to go after smaller, less sexually active women. It's not even always about things like that.

Forepaly is essential, even if you have a large penis. So, no, don't give up. Just tease, explore and use penetration as the finale. If you are a virgin, you will have many years to find the skills necessary to satisfy a woman, just pay attention and don't be afraid to ask her what she likes and what feels good.

You are right. Scientific evidence reports that a woman's main sensory nerve endings are located within the first three inches of the entrance to the vagina. And the clitoris is located outside of the vagina. If you are small in the penis department you will want to become a skilled lover in foreplay and oral stimulation which is a good idea even if you are well endowed.

It depends.

How small is small?

If it's slightly less than average then it sure as * * * * will be disappointing, but it's nothing that a decent relationship can't overcome.

You're not likely to be a ladies' man because word will get around quick if it's small & randoms aren't one to care about your pride or feelings the way a GF would.

Your not really helping matters at all. That is just gonna make him feel worse by telling him it's gonna be disapointing for the girl that he's small.

Your not really helping matters at all. That is just gonna make him feel worse by telling him it's gonna be disapointing for the girl that he's small.

I wonder why people on here are saying those sort of things to him. If the woman is built like a cavernous abyss down there, then of course there are going to be some problems. A woman who is too big for one man might be okay a bigger man. A man who is too small for one woman might be okay for another. If he can feel it, then she can feel it. If it's a loving relationship it wouldn't really matter as much anyway.

I wonder why people on here are saying those sort of things to him. If the woman is built like a cavernous abyss down there, then of course there are going to be some problems. A woman who is too big for one man might be okay a bigger man. A man who is too small for one woman might be okay for another. If he can feel it, then she can feel it. If it's a loving relationship it wouldn't really matter as much anyway.

It's just one of those things that some people just can't seem help but to voice how they feel when it comes to not liking it.

And if she's too big, she can start doing exercises to possibly fix that.

Aside from that, it couldn't hurt if he tries to go after smaller, less sexually active women. It's not even always about things like that.

What? So he should go after a certain type of women based on the size of his penis?

He shouldn't go after what he's attracted to, or what he wants?

Sounds like terrible advice to me.

What? So he should go after a certain type of women based on the size of his penis?

I actually never noticed that post.

That is rediculous to think someone has to go after someone less active.

And smaller? How does one just know that the person is smaller?

Physical size has nothing to do with vaginal size.

I actually never noticed that post.

That is rediculous to think someone has to go after someone less active.

And smaller? How does one just know that the person is smaller?

Physical size has nothing to do with vaginal size.

Of course there's no way to look at someone and tell how well things will fit, but being conscious that there are differences and looking for someone within a fathomable spectrum of size who has never had children and limited sex partners probably increases the odds better than just saying, "I don't care who it is, even if she's 6'7'' and has had 5 children." If he were more comfortable in himself and his own sexuality, I don't think any of this would be necessary.

If the idea of sex is bothering him this much, YES, go after someone less active. It's not as though the only pool of people he has to choose from are nymphomaniacs. He shouldn't have to feel like he can never satisfy someone just because of impressions he has in his mind and impressions they might have. People with more experience generally *may* have a different set of notions than people without any or as much experience, and if sex is that big of a concern for him, I don't see why this wouldn't be a consideration.

There's nothing wrong if a woman isn't small or has had some changes. I am a woman with a child myself. I'm just saying that in a situation like this, it matters.

This isn't the most politically correct advice, but I think it's more realistic than what a lot of the folks in this thread are already saying, as if he's the first man in the world with a small penis to ever look for a partner. He isn't the first, and he won't be the last.

What a load of nonsense! How could you say a woman is at fault for not experiencing pleasure? That's like saying a man is at fault if having sex with a woman is like throwing a sausage down a corridor.

For real! Everybody knows that guys are permitted to choose their body size before they are even conceived. Guys with small units probably

traded off that feature just so they could enjoy life without having to foot the bill for a fat woman who doesn't do anything but ask him to

buy unnecessary trinkets for her while she feeds her face and tells him she's too tired to do kegels to firm up her cooze.

Archived