Bf keeping pictures of exes?

cupcake22

So I found my bf's secret stash of pics that he hides on his computer. I knew he had some nude ones from before we started dating and he told me he wouldn't ever delete them so I just dropped the argument. But now I found some that aren't nude but of girls that are "just friends" showing major cleavage or in provocative positions. I'm really hurt by this because I don't look like those girls so obviously he is wanting someone like that. Ahhh I'm really pissed at him.

Cupcake, how old are you both? I don't want to judge, but depending on the age it could say alot about his maturity. I don't want to generalize all men, but most of them are all about the physical appearance of a woman, could be fantasy or admiration. Does it have anything to do with you? Is he comparing you? I don't think so..This is something that he probably keeps for himself and to himself for no one else to see. But as for the friends with the cleavage..hmm..weird.

Plus you were snooping, so how are you going to confront him? He may not trust you after this. Also, what led you to snooping in the first place? Do you have some insecurities or doubt about him?

From my own experience, this is a warning. But don't get paranoid because as Divine said it probably isn't.

How easy were they to find? If they were a few folders away then maybe he just forgot about them.

Personally I don't think it's healthy to harbour any images of exes from when you were together, for needless reasons. But that's just my opinion.

Best thing to do is just ask him about it, and listen to his response without deciding what the answer is, for instance if you're expecting him to lie then that's what you'll hear, and if you're expecting him to have feelings for someone then you're likely to manipulate this into what he says to you. Just ask him calmly and with a clear head, be honest about your worries (without accusing him) and you're more likely to get a respectful and honest answers back.

Men aren't focused on one type of woman. I like thin women with small breasts, larger women with big'uns, and everything in between. Just because he had some friends in the past who sported the deep cleave doesn't mean he doesn't find you even more attractive than 10 of them put together. He probably also just hasn't cleared out his photo stash in a long time, and probably would be surprised to hear they were in there.

I knew he had some nude ones from before we started dating and he told me he wouldn't ever delete them

Start saying good-bye to this relationship. This has nothing to do with "forgetting" to delete them, but he absolutely wants to keep them. The nude pictures of exes is way over to top when in a relationship.

Archived