my ex was almost kidnapped.. and i am so worried!! i dont know what to do!! HELP

ahhh.. my hands are shaking....our mutual friend told me that my ex was almost kidnapped by a stranger last night... he told me that my ex posted it on her facebook,, so i immediately activate my facebook and saw the post...

our mutual friend told me about it.. that last night, while my ex was on her way home, a stranger was asked for a help to guide him to the hospital because he was so sick.. my ex then helped him and on while walking, the starnager suddenly ask her to show him her ass.. she was so scared that she ran and their house was a few blocks away so she manage to get home safe... but the stranger was in their front house, kept on watching out for her and she was so scared....

im so worried about her... i want to express my concern to her... like seriously i am so worried that im crying right now... it hurts too much to know that she almost got into trouble...

shes in other country and we are too far away from each other... i dont know what to do... im so worried......

yes,, but im worried cause, they didnt caught him.. and she's always goin home late because of school.. and she has to walk on that street every night onm her way home... what if something liek that happen again..? im so worried.... but i cant express my concern due to NC... and im going crazy.... i dint know that i'll still be so worried and hurt like this.... i dont know what to do

I would think it would be okay in this instance to check on her and make sure she's okay.

I'm not sure about that. Depending on how the break up went it may not be the best idea to start contact again.

OP, if your ex is not a complete idiot she will take steps to make herself safe when walking home.

it was a bad break up.... shes the dumper and i made too much drama and begging and im out of that already... so im on strcit nc....

but then.... i cant help but feel so worried...... and i cant do anything about it so it makes me CRAZY.... i dont know what to do......

it was a bad break up.... shes the dumper and i made too much drama and begging and im out of that already... so im on strcit nc....

but then.... i cant help but feel so worried...... and i cant do anything about it so it makes me CRAZY.... i dont know what to do......

There's little you can do. She wasn't assaulted or raped. She had a scare, she WILL be fine.

yes... but then,, the stranger followed her on her house and was watching out outside... im worried if the stranger will come back.... maybe this time shes safe.... i dont know what if next time.. something happen../... im so * * * * ed up.... im stuck in this situation and theres nothing i cant do but to cry and feel so scared and worried for her..... but i cant even express it to her.... so i ran here, to divert myself from making a mistake of breaking my strict nc

im going crazy.... my heart feel so painful and worried.... i cant sleep and eat at all.. i dint know that after all this time... im still going to feel this way toward my ex,... i still love her so much despite of her dumping me... i think she already forgotten about me.... shes so busy with her life,.. and i feel so hurt about that also....

From the moment they want out of the RS, it means you are out of their lives.

If anyone says it is not so ... wait until they (or you) find someone else. Then the ex will mean nothing.

I see it like that. Someone who was able to share everything with you dumps you.

That means it's up to her to cope with bad times and enjoy good times.

You may secretly care for her (as you are likely stuck in the old times). No need to do anything though.

Archived