Why is he still on my facebook?!

miss_sunshine86

My ex just disappeared last saturday and has been ignoring me ever since, (although I stopped trying to speak to him after 1 week). He is now on my facebook and I am really not sure why because last time he pulled a disappearing act 1.5 years ago he deleted and blocked me from everything. I feel like I don't have the strength to block and delete him and I can't delete facebook because I keep in touch with a lot of family and friends on this. Why.

I agree with CaptainConfusion. FB is really bad for these sorts of things. I made a rule that I'm never going to have people I date on my facebook. It's because my family is on there. I don't want my family involved with my exes and I don't want my exes involved with my family. To me, they are two separate worlds. I had one guy I dated delete my mom whenever he felt like leaving me, then re-add her and it was just horrible because I love my mom.

FB is just a website. If it isn't doing you any good then either delete your account or make it into something that is good for you. I keep mine these days just to store pictures. I only have 20 people on there who are all family or old classmates.

No boyfriends, exes or anything...unless I'm married to the guy!

Delete him if it bothers you.

I keep hearing the words "I can't" - YES YOU CAN - please stop making excuses for yourself and block him. His actions are not though through - there is no reasoning behind them or at least NOT the one's you would like them to be.

My ex just disappeared last saturday and has been ignoring me ever since, (although I stopped trying to speak to him after 1 week). He is now on my facebook and I am really not sure why because last time he pulled a disappearing act 1.5 years ago he deleted and blocked me from everything. I feel like I don't have the strength to block and delete him and I can't delete facebook because I keep in touch with a lot of family and friends on this. Why.

You'll just have to bite down and find the strength to terminate him from your account. There's really no other way.

I dont know why he hasnt already deleted and blocked me. The other times he left he always deleted/blocked all traces of me. Sounds so petty really but causes so much upset.

I am just feeling extra * * * * ty tonight because my mum and dad have been staying in my apartment for the past 3 days and they just left. They took my mind off things and now Im alone and feeling like * * * * .

Archived