Things That Warm Your Heart

I came accross this recording at Youtube and I'm not really certain why, but this boy just warmed my heart. I think it is because both the child and the young man, Gianni, who introduce the song, remind me of my son very much (my son is in his early 20's now) .If you do go to the link, both of the children - the one on guitar and also the one on keyboards are in fact the same child just in case you missed that. He's certainly very talented.

I suppose what I should have said was "Things That Warm Your Heart" - or "Things That Make You Feel Good". I'll ask if the moderators can adjust the title. Come on, surely you can find something positive - there are lots of threads specifically for people who want to discuss the ex or you could start another up.

- a woman breast feeding.

- sunrise

- angels

- espresso

- heartburn

I suppose what I should have said was "Things That Warm Your Heart" - or "Things That Make You Feel Good". I'll ask if the moderators can adjust the title. Come on, surely you can find something positive - there are lots of threads specifically for people who want to discuss the ex or you could start another up.
Puppies!!!! I like puppies!!!

Kids annoy me now... lol. Puppies are better.

LOL Thorshammer. When I see my cat and dog cuddled up together asleep or eating from the same bowl, that warms my heart. I had a cat that had never lived with a dog until she was 15 years old. She was very timid and would run away from them as most cats do. When I brought my puppy home, within a short while, all three of them would cuddle up together in the same basket and sleep together for hours.

The generousity and kindness that people show you when you travel to countries where the average person is much worse off. My last trip to the Middle East was a real eye opener. People who had nothing gave so much to you.

"Do we offer the same welcome and kindness to strangers back home?" is something I thought alot about on my return.

Archived