People are allowed to look at other people. If she tells you to keep away, then don't talk to her. It is not narcissitic to look at someone who you recently slept with from accross the room, etc. It is pretty natural. And it doesn't mean she wants to talk to you. She would be crossing the room and heading towards you if she did. So...being that you aren't fussed since you slept with her, you basically got what you wanted out of her? Is that what you mean? She can't walk over you because you got what you wanted and you showed her up?

Well originally she slept with me for about a month then she dropped me out of nowhere saying she wanted to get back with her ex. It hurt me a lot. She then replies to me with mean emails when im trying to re-establish a professional relationship in the workplace. She then apologizes and is friendly again. So I get over her knowing that she is playing games. I see her out Friday night, she sends me a mean text. I call her later that night and she ivites me over and wants me again. I sleep with her knowing that she will just ditch me again anyway. Come Monday she sends me an email telling me to keep away and that she doesnt like me and that I make her feel good about herself which makes her end up doing things that stop progress with her ex.

Knowing that it was coming I dont feel so hurt and walked all over this time.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived