Oh my God... this was my ex! Another piece of the puzzle solved. And, she also showed signs of BPD, so there does seem to be a link.

And it does feel so good to be wanted so much. Which makes the breakup so much worse. We've been sold a fraud.

Yeah. When you are in love with someone and they talk about a future together, it just makes us fall even more. Those are the words we wanted to hear from only them and we got it. Its like they know exactly what they're doing just to keep us around that much longer while they're doing whatever behind our backs. Or apparently, plotting their grand escape.

Sadly, I fell for it. All of it. And I felt like a fool for believing every word he said. I felt stupid for going along with those plans as if it was what he truly wanted. He got into this emotional speech about how he wanted to give me his grandmother's engagement ring when she passed away. I still don't understand why he took it upon himself to construct that huge fake fairy tale future with me. Especially when he knew how crazy in love I was with him. Keyword...crazy.

At least we can tell ourselves that its better we didn't go through with those plans for the future with our exes. Better to find out now than before much more was invested, right?

He got into this emotional speech about how he wanted to give me his grandmother's engagement ring when she passed away.

At Christmas, my ex said she was working on knitting me a scarf. Wonder what ever happened to that project.

But, yes, you are right -- much better to have learned about them before things went any further. As crappy as it feels right now, things will eventually be much better.

It's quite sad when you think about it. They make us feel all warm and tingly inside and make us think they are actually being true and want to be serious when in reality they are just playing us. So sad...... I just hope one day they will realize it isn't nice to play with people's emotions and future fake with them because it really does mess you up emotionally.

Archived