Clitoris Question>>>>

De Tourvel

I have a question from a few of you. Just to get things straight I'm a female. Here's the problem.

I have been masterbating since I was 13 (I am now 19). I'll be masterbating for 3 to 5 times per day or every four days. Yes, I know thats a lot of times , but I just couldn't help myself. The way I masterbate is I would manipulate my clitoris, such as massaging it. I just need help, such as

What would be the result from this type of masterbation?

Can the Clitoris expand to a new size from too much masterbation?

because mines is not the same anymore...this is very humiliating..please help....

Why is it humiliating? You do change as you grow older anyway, develop more. Some women have larger or more visible clitorisis than other any way. There's nothing wrong with that.

There may have been a slight increase in size due to you increasing the blood through through that area of your body when you masterbate, but it generally is not significant, nor is it unhealthy in the least.

If you want to do some reading, try going to this website:

link removed

Or it's parent page at:

link removed

I seriously doubt that your excessive masturbation has led to you your clitoris being larger than it was when you were 13. Some women have a large clitoris. Asthetically speaking there are different types of clitori and vaginas. This is one of those myths that people perpetuate to keep people from playing with themselves. Using this same kind of logic you would believe that men who masturbated more frequently would have larger a larger penis than those who rarely masturbate. Having a large clitoris is something that you dont have control over so you need to get over your insecurity.

Geez day_walker just burst my bubble on the too much masterbation and penis size. LOL

you and every other guy...

To the person who started this thread:

I'd concur with others who've said the changes you've noticed are most likely the result of growing up. You are likely to see more changes in that area if you ever have children, and as you go through menopause. If you are really concerned about it, a visit to the gynecologist should put your mind at ease. You should be going for an annual Pap smear anyway. I would think if your doc saw anything out of the ordinary, he/she would say something and/or send you for tests, even if you didn't specifically bring it up.

I am assuming that this girl meant her labia increased. I went to the website, and it said if the labia increased size then its from the masterbation, but clitoris can't expand that would be very eccentric because the clitoris is a small penis only referred to as clitoris for women. I just couldn't believe the labia could stretch like that...whoa!

• 1 month later...

You have nothing to worry about. Your Clitoris will not expand due to frequent use and it won't go bad either. Secondly, ur body's still growing and won't reach it's full maturity until 21-22 that's when puberty officially ends. So enjoy urself and don't get too worked up over it. And the next time you have sex, put all that energy into it.