Ok, I can HONESTLY say that my healing is going great. It's been 3 months since the BU and 3 months of NC. I was shattered, but now, I am starting to see things for what they really were and I'm thanking my lucky stars that I'm out of his life.

I went through a lot of emotions. The fight that caused the BU was on me. I vented all the things I dislike about him, including how he treats his son. These are things that I kept inside of me for the duration of our rship, hoping that *I* would be the one to help him. And then after the BU, I realized how much I hurt him and I felt terrible, I wanted to take it back. But I was mind effing myself with that thought process because in my heart, I was happy that I was out of that rship. I was miserable while with him. Even my parents and close friends noticed a negative change in my personality after getting together with him. But, I'm a very emotional gal and I am not reckless with anyones emotions. I'm not used to telling people negative things about their character because I don't like hurting anyone. That is why I was so off/on with this whole BU/NC deal. I felt bad and blamed myself. But on the other hand, I was relieved.

Ok, so FFWD to NOW. I'm feeling HAPPY again. I credit the warm weather, working out, talking to old friends and making plans for summa time for helping me get there!! I have learned a lot and I can HONESTLY say my ex was a narcissist. Everyone one say things like that, but I really think he is. And I'm really thankful that I am rid of him and his arrogant ways. And I'm really looking forward to the future!

PS,

I'm looking at a vase of fresh flowers that I strategically placed on my kitchen table. They are from an old male friend! No, we will not be getting together romantically. But it is nice to look at, because it's a symbol that someone loves me and thought of me. I never had any of those love symbols from the EX. It's nice, real nice!!!

Archived