Male Orgasm Without Ejaculation

Silverbirch

I've only had 2 sexual experiences where this happened, so I don't know how or why it happened, but it certainly seemed good for the men. I've started to read a little about it. Does anyone have first-hand experience, and are you able to do it or help a partner consciously make that happen? Thanks.

Men can lie. Anyone can lie, but it is something written about. I've read about it at both Tantra sites and even a Christian Marriage site. I'll see if I can find the link again to the Christian site which gives instruction on how one might achieve it. One of the men said to me after it purportedly happened was that it was a bit like almost sneezing and then having it (ejaculation) subside - temporarily in that instance.

this has happened with my BF one time, first he came, ejaculated and everything, and he stayed hard after that, so i slowly began pleasuring him again and he came again, but without ejaculation, but he certainly came......i was giving him a prostate massage at the time, maybe that had something to do with it, he was also much harder and thicker than ever before! lol....so i just assumed i was doing something right...he said it never happened to him before like this...

Thanks Sara. I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable doing that though I've known other women who have and believe it greatly enhanced the pleasure for their men in love-making. After giving it some thought, I'm quite certain that when this happened in my situations, we had been having a lot of sex in the few days before this happened so I don't know if that is prerequsite also. Do you mind me asking if it was in your experience? Did it also involve you stopping or temporarily reducing the massage which was heightening his level of excitement?

It does exist, it's called retrograde ejaculation. For various reasons, the muscle that would normally constrict the upper urethra during ejaculation fails to do so, and so the sperm takes the path of least resistance- up into the bladder rather than out the shaft of the penis. It's completely harmless to the man (unless, I suppose, the underlying condition causing it is something like uncontrolled diabetes) and he generally feels all the same sensations of a regular orgasm. It only becomes a "problem" if the man wants to conceive with his partner, in which case they need to look into medications or surgery to retrieve his sperm for IVF.

The only reason I know about any of this is my new partner has this. As far as I'm concerned, there's less mess to clean up (and because he grew up concerned about whether it made him any less "masculine," he has become hyper-attentive to his female partner's needs... in other words, awesome sex LOL). If we end up staying together for life and getting married then we will cross the IVF bridge when need be. For now, it's no big deal.

Hi KJC, I wonder if that is the same thing because with the experiences I had, which admittedly was only 2, and with the ones I've read about, the men have still ejaculated - but some time after they have had had at least one, or in some cases, multiple orgasms.

I don't think of sperm as a mess - but I likely would if I had casual partners. I tend to think of it as a part of intimacy I do get satisfaction from - and also, it's a gift from him to me I can keep with me through the day. If there was a physical reason, such as yours where the man was unable to ejaculate, it wouldn't matter to me. Still, sounds like you have a lovely relationship.

Thanks Sara. I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable doing that though I've known other women who have and believe it greatly enhanced the pleasure for their men in love-making. After giving it some thought, I'm quite certain that when this happened in my situations, we had been having a lot of sex in the few days before this happened so I don't know if that is prerequsite also. Do you mind me asking if it was in your experience? Did it also involve you stopping or temporarily reducing the massage which was heightening his level of excitement?

we are in LDR so no sex in the days or weeks before lol.....i wanted to please him in that way and see him go crazy with pleasure and he did! he loved it and we will be doing this more often, it is also very intimate and was also great fun for me! first i did the massage in a rythmic motion, and once he came, i sort of just lightly kept stroking his penis, which he always loves, with a very light touch, but this time he stayed hard and turned on, so i just proceeded to give him a bj and finished with a hj and he came again, without ejaculation, and this was within 30 mins.....he sure enjoyed himself! and kept making sure i knew hahaha

Archived