Help me..please. Can my girlfriend get pregnant from precum on finger or mouth??

Jayrocks24

Hey, Me and my girlfriend were messing around (we are both virgins) and she was giving me a hj. and then i was stroking myself while she was trying to get comfortable. then i started fingering her, and i didn't even think that i had precum on my hand idk if it was wet or dry, and i might of had some on my finger. then i started to give her oral sex, and she gave me oral sex, and we started kissing (i know thats probably disgusting) then i gave her oral sex again and i thought there could be precum in my mouth too... Is there a chance that she could be pregnant from this? The last time i ejaculated was the night before, and i've urinated around 3-5 times total in those two days and i was hoping that would've killed off any sperm and my precum could be harmless? Please help, im really worried. i haven't slept in days... Her period was on the first week of Februray (i don't know the exact date) and we did all this on the 15th.. please help..

Oh and one of my friends said that his girlfriend was giving him a HJ and he ejaculated on his hand, then wiped it off, then he fingered her, and she became pregnant? i also want to know if urine washes out any sperm left in the urethra from previous ejaculation so that would mean that the pre cum could be harmless... right??

How old are you? I'll post some links on sex education for you to read. To answer your question there is a small chance she could get pregnant. Pre-cum contains sperm and if any sperm gets in her there is a chance she can get pregnant.

You need to be more educated before you engage in sexual activities.

How old are you? I'll post some links on sex education for you to read. To answer your question there is a small chance she could get pregnant. Pre-cum contains sperm and if any sperm gets in her there is a chance she can get pregnant.

You need to be more educated before you engage in sexual activities.

Even if the precum is wet, dry, or wiped? im shi**ing bricks.. im 18 by the way.. and i didn't know that precum could get women pregnant.. i just thought it straight up cum would.. my friends told me not to worry about it, and its a silly thing to worry about.. i just dont know how other people have sex without any protection at all and the girl doesnt end up pregnant.. even when they pull out and i know they possibly had precum on their penis..

You should know, sperm can live for up to a week (some doctors think even longer) inside a woman (peeing does not remove the sperm). So if you have sex on Monday she can get pregnant on Friday.

Here is a good article about when a woman is fertile. You can your GF should read through it: link removed

Even if the precum is wet, dry, or wiped? im shi**ing bricks.. im 18 by the way.. and i didn't know that precum could get women pregnant.. i just thought it straight up cum would.. my friends told me not to worry about it, and its a silly thing to worry about.. i just dont know how other people have sex without any protection at all and the girl doesnt end up pregnant.. even when they pull out and i know they possibly had precum on their penis..

To be blunt, you friend is an idiot. And, those people are VERY lucky the girl is not getting pregnant. The pull-out "method" is no more effective then then crossing your fingers. There was just a case where a woman got pregnant from one frozen sperm. All it takes is one. She could be pregnant.

First, breath. You need to have a calm, clear head. The two of you need to sit down and talk about what you two will do if she is pregnant. Second EDUCATE yourself. Read through the links I have provided. If you choose to have sex this is the risk you take. My advice is: Always use a condom, she should always be on birth control, and avoid having sex on her fertile days. Sex is far more complicated then many teens think.

Yes, it's possible. But it's also highly unlikely.

As Moontiger already points out, it sounds like you both could benefit from a bit of sex ed. 101.

A good rule of thumb to follow at this age is to be skeptical of tribal lore from friends. "You can't get pregnant from X..." "Don't worry, Y method is completely safe". Ignore it all--always. Just go by the books. While it's not rocket science by any means, people have the tendency to take advice for granted even if it's just flat out wrong.

Thanks for all the links, i appreciate it.. But what if it was on my finger or mouth? I read in one of those links you showed me that once it is dried, its dead and it cannot come back to life, even if it is re-moistened.. and wouldnt my saliva kill the sperm in my precum?

It seems like your panicking. I would really just advise that she get tested so both of your minds can be set at ease. Regard it as a learning experience and be more safe the next time around. You using condoms, she going on the pill, etc.

And as always, even if you both take all of these measures there's still going to be the chance of pregnancy. The chance is always going to be there. You have to approach things like condoms, the pill, etc, as risk mitigation--not the elimination of risk. The "What would we do if pregnancy happened?" is a good discussion to have for this reason.

Jayrocks, I just don't know. The only thing I can tell you is there is a chance and you need to talk to her about what the two of you will do if she is pregnant. Please take this as a life lesson. Sex is not just about feeling good. There are long term consequences to everything you do.

It seems like your panicking. I would really just advise that she get tested so both of your minds can be set at ease. Regard it as a learning experience and be more safe the next time around. You using condoms, she going on the pill, etc.

And as always, even if you both take all of these measures there's still going to be the chance of pregnancy. The chance is always going to be there. You have to approach things like condoms, the pill, etc, as risk mitigation--not the elimination of risk. The "What would we do if pregnancy happened?" is a good discussion to have for this reason.

The bold part, read this 100x Jayrocks. The only way to be 100% sure she doesn't get pregnant is to not have sex. Birth control, condoms, etc reduce the chance of pregnancy but they are not 100% effective.

Jayrocks, I just don't know. The only thing I can tell you is there is a chance and you need to talk to her about what the two of you will do if she is pregnant. Please take this as a life lesson. Sex is not just about feeling good. There are long term consequences to everything you do.
thank you very much.. what makes me mad and confused.. is that we didnt actually have sex.. we just pleasured each other in a different way.. and for her to get pregnant by precum on my finger or mouth? and it was in a cold envoirnment.. it just makes me sick to my stomach and i honestly feel like crying.. Thanks though.. i really appreciate you guys helping me out..
thank you very much.. what makes me mad and confused.. is that we didnt actually have sex.. we just pleasured each other in a different way.. and for her to get pregnant by precum on my finger or mouth? and it was in a cold envoirnment.. it just makes me sick to my stomach and i honestly feel like crying.. Thanks though.. i really appreciate you guys helping me out..

For the record I would say that you did have sex. You just didn't have penis/vagina penetration. The key is, though, that you engaged in acts which resulted in climax, and there was genital exposure and exchanges of fluids. That's the most important element, not so much what specific sex acts were or were not performed.

Chillllll! She's not going to get pregnant from that. Yes, it might be possible but the chances are soooo minute. Mate, seriously, don't worry. People try getting pregnant for years actually ejaculating inside the vagina, a bit of precum love juice on your finger isn't going to make it up there.

Don't panic, as others have mentioned it is highly unlikely she is pregnant from this. However, remember this feeling when you do start having sex. Remembering the panic you have now is pretty effective when you're questioning whether or not to put on the condom.
thanks very much i will remember this feeling.. i dont think i want to have sex.. well not until we're married..
Chillllll! She's not going to get pregnant from that. Yes, it might be possible but the chances are soooo minute. Mate, seriously, don't worry. People try getting pregnant for years actually ejaculating inside the vagina, a bit of precum love juice on your finger isn't going to make it up there.
Haha thanks bro, when i read this i laughed and it made me feel a hell of a lot better.. but she's still worried. Thanks bro i really appreciate all these posts.. you guys dont know how happy i am that theres still some really nice people out there to help you out with these kinds of problems.
If you're 18 you can buy Plan B over the counter (and yes, you can as the boyfriend, don't let anyone make you think otherwise). Has it been less than 72 hours? It'll really cut down any chance of pregnancy, which is probably slim to begin with.
Yea its been well of 72 hours. but thanks for the suggestion.. i never heard of plan b though until now.. i really wish i wouldve knew about it a heck of a lot earlier..

okay time to do some math instead of you worrying your head off.

Worst case mean probability of pregnancy. Notice I said mean so don't diss this: 20% per sex session with full load blown.

Percentage of sperm in pre-cum compared to full load: Worst case would be 10%

Probability of sperm reaching egg without seminal fluid to counteract the acidic environment: I frankly dont know, but should not be above 50% max.

0.2 * 0.1 * 0.5 = 1%.

Also, please try to use the rhythm method. I am unsure how effective it is, but I have heard that it is nearly as effective as contraception. So, you should use both Contraception and Rhythm method and you're set. As for pre-cum, stop worrying over it. Just keep that in mind though. Dont deliberately pre-cum inside her. Also note that sperm dies off in non-protected environment over time..

Again, I know people on these boards will go nuts over it and yes, if you are the lucky 1/100, you will end up with a child. But if you are not, then you will be fine.

Thanks.

rythm method is NOT advisable, my brother ended up with a very sweet baby, using this method, every woman is different, every cycle is different and sperm can live for up to a week inside a woman so if you start using this method you are playing with fire...

and though the chances in this case sound very slim, it is still always possible.

i got pregnant while on the pill, skipped only one, and he pulled out, but still i got pregnant from pre-cum while on the pill...

even if the odds are good, you don't want to be the 1% exception....

Archived