will i grow some more or am i done

hi im 16 im not that tall of a guy prob 5.6 5. 7 around there. some of my friends bug me cuz they say i dont look my age and baby face i guess and it really bugs me i shoulda care about it but it does i hate bein smaller then girls and stuff. i guess u could say im atractive guy like i can get girls and stuff. ive had done the dirty bussiness before i broke up with a g/f that i had been goin out for a year prob 6 months ago or something and ever since that i havent done a thing with any girl.even when im at parties and a friend tells me this girl likes me.i was at one a lil while and this girl wanted to do it with me but i didnt want to cuz maybe cuz i thought she a s... and i was scared in a way. i have no feelings for her what so ever or anything. lots of girls wanted to go out with me the past lil while but i havent done anything about it. ive ruined one that i really liked and now shes goin out with someone else i hurt her and everything. but i guess its cuz im scared. im scared im small and stuff. not confident. like im average downstairs i think cuz i measure all the time and worry about that alot.im 6 and a half to tell ya.i just wondering will i grow. why do i look so young when ive seen younger kids then me look way older. like ib et u i have done it like 500 times and for some reason im just scared now or not comfortale cuz i think im small or soemthing.

Hey there,

I don't really know where to start, so I'll basically say... who cares what your friends think. At your age friends can be total dicks. Teenagers always give each other a hard time, especially at school because it helps them deal with their on sense of self inadequacies. I wouldn't worry about what they say.

Second, I'm 27 and I still get asked for ID when I buy alcohol, and I'm 9 years over the legal limit. So don't worry about how tall you are or how young you look. It doesn't mean anything about you as a person, it's just the body God gave you!

And thirdly, if you already know you can get girls and you're getting lucky now and then, then you're doing a lot better than most people (you realise most teenage boys lie about that stuff anyway). If a girl likes you then that's all that matters dude. If you find a girl is interested but you're feeling insecure about how tall you are or the size of your package then just tell her (obviously not onthe first date) when things get a bit more intimate. She'll probably squash your insecurities and tell you she doesn't care about that stuff.

Girls are attracted to confidence, so even if you're not feeling confident, fake it.

1) If you truly have a babyface, you're essentially lucky. The guys might ball around that you look young, but when you're all 30 and most of them look 40, you'll look 25 and the girls dig that. It sounds like they already do. Height is nothing. I know a guy who's like 5'2, but his strong confidence makes you forget his stature.

2) Speaking of the aging thing, some kids just age quicker than others. When I was 15-16, I looked like I was 12 (alot of child actors are like this, case in point Frankie Muniz), but now that I'm 19, I grew up quickly to look like I'm 19. You may be the same way.

3) Can you grow a goatee?

I wouldn't worry about it. Some guys don't start growing til they're in their late teens anyways. Even if it doesn't happen, there's so much more useful things you can do with your time without worrying about that stuff.

Hell, Quinton Griffin, the RB for the Denver Bronco's is only 5'7".

I wouldn't worry about it. Some guys don't start growing til they're in their late teens anyways. Even if it doesn't happen, there's so much more useful things you can do with your time without worrying about that stuff.

Hell, Quinton Griffin, the RB for the Denver Bronco's is only 5'7".

Nope, I think he is smaller that that.....5'4" - 5'5" somewhere around that height.