standards to not having sex stricked or not to you?

falltopieces

An 18 year old virgin decides she wants to wait until marriage or until she's 22 or 23. And even then she wouldn't have sex until she's dated them for about 8 months. She's not a prude actually sexualitywise she's not the average straight guy. She doesn't want to be 40 and be old tired and used up with a high collection of sexual partners she's been with. She's fine experimenting anything. She's not even for monogamy. Being a muslim polygamy etc is permitted. She doesn't dress like a prude either. Neither does she act like one she just isn't into sleeping with any guy. I respect that type of girl. I guess I don't like * * * * * * or girls who sleep around a lot so yeah... Anyway what do you think?

My daughter's 21 and still a virgin, even though she's gone out with about 10-15 guys over the years. She's just waiting for it to mean something with someone who means something to her. She is pretty picky about who she goes out with, though - they have to have something in common, he has to be somewhat driven (i.e., not content to work at McDonalds for life), and he has to like the outdoors. So she says no to a lot of guys who ask her out.

''she's not the avg straight guy'' tht makes no sense..an it's strict not stricked

An 18 year old virgin decides she wants to wait until marriage or until she's 22 or 23. And even then she wouldn't have sex until she's dated them for about 8 months. She's not a prude actually sexualitywise she's not the average straight guy. She doesn't want to be 40 and be old tired and used up with a high collection of sexual partners she's been with. She's fine experimenting anything. She's not even for monogamy. Being a muslim polygamy etc is permitted. She doesn't dress like a prude either. Neither does she act like one she just isn't into sleeping with any guy. I respect that type of girl. I guess I don't like * * * * * * or girls who sleep around a lot so yeah... Anyway what do you think?

LOLZ... I have heard guys tell me who dated girls like you described, who were frantic about staying a virgin and didnt have vaginal sex, dressed modern and were open but very wholesome..but did anything else under the sun (masturbation, fellatio and especially anal sex).. So for me thats is sex..

What ever she wants for herself is good, its her body, her life and her standard. I wouldnt care so much about what anybody else thinks..but how you feel about it yourself. If you feel that she lives upto your ideal in a woman..than go for it..

Archived