What do men prefer?!!? PLease answer the questions......

As you know I was involved with a man who never loved me the way I wanted him to love me, he drove me into my own insanity. Although I have a few questions to the men of our dear society, pleas answer. I'm just confused.

1)What do men really want for a girl to be? Do they want them wild or innocent?

2)Why do men say I love you, when they don't even mean what they say?

3)Do men prefer personality or looks? (Pick one only)

4) Do men prefer a woman with brains or with a sexy body (Pick one only)

5)Are men only attracted to some innocent, virgin, and educated women to satisfy society ?

6)Why men suddenly do realized they don't want to be with this type of educated and innocent women?

7) What is an ideal female in mens perspective?

technically i'm not a "man" being only seventeen, but i do know that most of these questions depend on the guy you're asking. a shallow guy will prefer a hot girl to a smart girl, others prefer a mate that they can love and be loved by. my answer would be as follows:

1) be her own person

2) they do that either for sex or because they don't want to hurt the girl if she loves him.

3) if you ask me, personality.

4) brains. but both would be excellent.

5) at this point in my life i prefer an innocent virgin type because that's the kind of guy i am (had a girlfriend but never had sex)

6) either the innocent girl loses her innocence or the educated woman gets boring. i don't see why many guys would lose a smart girl, but if they did that would be my guess as to their reasoning.

7) ideal? every man would say a smart, attractive, loyal girl who's her own person but still loves her man truthfully. but that's only in a perfect world.

ok well here it goes from my opion

1. i like my girls alittle wild. 2 innocent i think is bad

2. from my expierence (when the girls are younger ) its mostly them that say it first and don't mean it.

3. looks are nice but i think pesonality is better

4. hmm well this is dificult i think it depends mostly on the guy

5. men are attrated to all types of women

6. because after awhile we might decide this girl isn't the right one for us

7.well my idea female would be smart but not 2 smart most guys don't like to feel dumb aound women , funny, beautiful and a good personality

i hope this helps you

As you know I was involved with a man who never loved me the way I wanted him to love me, he drove me into my own insanity. Although I have a few questions to the men of our dear society, pleas answer. I'm just confused.

----that depends on the type of guy. If the guy isn't controlling, he might be intimidated by a "wild" girl and not know how to respond. Innocent is better

--thats completely NOT true. Most guys are deeply in love but never express how they feel. Guys never tell a girl he loves her when he doesn't...rather he would love her but fail to tell her.. I can't imagine any normal guy telling a girl he loved her when he didn't....most guys would be the other way round

--personality

4) Do men prefer a woman with brains or with a sexy body ? (Pick one only)

---i would go for a girl was smart, and if not smart, can atleast make wise decisions. Body isn't really important, because ALL girls are HOT to some degree. So all else equal, wisdom is more important.

5)Are men only attracted to some innocent, virgin, and educated women to satisfy society ?

---um i don't understand the question. I would prefer an innocent virgin girl, but its really depends on who you meet and who you love

6)Why men suddenly do realized they don't want to be with this type of educated and innocent women?

---um.....i don't know

--one who love me and wants to marry me!!!!!

you're questions suck...they leave out a lot of options.

For example, do you like a hamburger cooked very rare, or very well done? Sure there will be some who like the rare, and some who like the very well done, but there's a lot of middle ground that isn't covered.

I like a woman who is self assured but wants me in her life. A woman who has a balance of beauty and brains...life is about balance...i don't even like girls who care only about how they look...I like an innocent girl who has a wild side...someone who knows how to have fun. I like women who can have intelligent conversations, who are smart, and I like women who are pretty...again, balance. That's life...

free

innocent, but make me think she's wild

they get confused, especially after sex

personalitly

brains with JLO Booty

nope, can't stand dumb sults-

this is a stupid question

smart, funny, pretty, outgoing, confident, LOVES me

well, although it varies from man to man, and I would like to point out that this is an unfair questionaire. I will answere it anyways.

1. I want a girl to be polite in public, dont go around and flirt with all the other guys.

2. I would say I love you if you said it, I would say it back. Or if we were talking on the phone and I was about to hang up. Other than that I can't think of any other place.

3. I'm afraid that both of these extremes are undesirable to most. A person with a perfet personality but is "extremly out of shape" is no good and a beauty queen that belches and farts loudly is also no good. so it has to be a combo. IF I were to pick one it would be personality BUT not in an extreme form.

4.Again, both extremes are undesirable.

5. No guys varie from one to another. I would go out with a woman if she wasnt a virgin or highly, educated, or innocent.

6. For me that doesnt happen.

7. An ideal woman from my perspective is a little shorter than me has a little meat on her not all skin and bones and not fat. Idealy bonde hair blue eyes. But I must state that I wouldnt go out w\ someone based on that. If you want to get personal medium sized breasts. Long hair, below the shoulder, but not below the hips LoL. Must be at least somewhat educated, I dont want an idiot for a gf, and I dont want someone who will correct my spelling errors. And finally I would like her to take part in some sort of after school activity. Again my decision would not be based on that.

You sound like you have been hurt by a guy recently, I may be wrong, but it sounds like you are talking out of hurt. Don't get bitter twords men though, there are good ones out there.

This is my stock oppinion of what i'm looking for.

A woman who is naturally beautiful, who takes care of herself physically, who is emotionally and financially stable... who doesn't "need" you, but "wants" you, who can take care of herself in every way...

Anyways to your list:

1. The best quote I can come up, "Classy Freak". But above all to stretch too far from being yourself as you'll get found out eventually.

2. A lot of men say it because they feel pressured by the woman, which is wrong.

3. Looks first. Guys read situations like 1's and 0's...it's like we look around the room and can say "yes" or "no" based on appearance.

4. Define brains. As with question 3. Most guys need looks to be satisfied initially...but a brain to keep are interest.

5. I wouldn't even worry about this question...irrelevant.

6. Are you sure it's the "education" or perhaps the attitude you portray to other people?

7. see my quote above.

Hope this helps...

Bill

Every guy is different. I want my girl to be innocent at heart but have a streak of naughtyness.

Now don't sterotype all men. There are many men that believe that this word is special. In fact some take it to an extreme, they will almost NEVER tell a woman he loves her. He'll hold the word in such high regard that he won't ever know what it means.

Pick one??? Woah that's tough. Make a forumla like this:

X

+

X

=

How well he likes you.

Now these Importance factors (on a scale of 1 to 10 for example) are different for different men. But have someon only pick one you miss the point. I think you want to know what's more important. For me personality is always more important, but looks is also very imporant to me too.

This is almost the same question as above. I would say brains is more important. But no matter how smart she is, I wouldn't go for her if i'm not sexually attracter to her in the least.

I'm not sure what you mean. And although I haven't read the other posts I can almost say that you'll get a resounding "No" on this.

This can be ANYTHING. You'll have to post your own experience for us to give you better advice.

Jeez this is hard. I can take an entire post describing my perfect female. I'll do it if you want me to.

I will be perfectly honest here. Like it or not. All guys are different though, just like girls so you cant base all guys off one of us. anyway...

1. I love the in-between, innocent girls are great, you know they wont want to cheat on you or beat you with whips, but a wild quality i like in a girl is when she just grabs you and kisses you or suggests something really crazy that you could go do together and you just go with the flow and do it.

2. If I say "I love you" to a girl this is what it means to me, I cant spend even 5 minutes without thinking about you. It hurts to be away from you. I would rather die than spend another minute alive without you in my life. When you dont even think about sex first, your first priority is just to be with her.

3&4. Wow what can I say, these are tough questions, ill have to say both a great personality and attractive, if there is no physical atraction then i dont see how it can work. I hope that doesnt seem to shallow. lol

5. A girl that is on my level of education is fine with me.

6. Because she ceases to be faithful and honest.

7. A woman that is herself at all times and does not care what others think about her, honest all the time, faithful, optimistic.

Neither, who really wants the two extremes. A happy medium is all that is necessary.

Most likely, to avoid conflict, and sometimes to get into your pants.

Depends on the level he is at. If he just wants to hookup, then looks. If he is looking for a potential long term partners, then BOTH.

Read answer 3.

Nope, if that were the case, then 90+ percent of the world would be single

It may just be a timing issue.

Depends on the guy.

If you are trying to find out why someone broke up with you, this is not the way to go about it. Be who you are, do not try to mold yourself into something you are not.

This was a great statement!!!!! I agree completely. Firstly, guys DON"T tell girls they love them when they don't. I don't know why any guy would to that. When a guy tells a girl he loves her, it means that he can't stop thinking about her, every time he does think about her his heart is warm, that an image of her face seems to appear in his mind no matter where he is looking, he dreams about her, he day dreams about her, he tells all his friends how lucky he is to have her, he shelters her, he cares for her, he takes care of her when she is tired or sick, he goes to visit her even if means walking through mud and rain, he buys he gifts, he compliments her, he tells her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world and really means it, he wants to cuddle her, he her dreams to succeed, he is strong to protect her, he is close to her, he want to spend the rest of her life with her

"2. If I say "I love you" to a girl this is what it means to me, I cant spend even 5 minutes without thinking about you. It hurts to be away from you. I would rather die than spend another minute alive without you in my life. When you dont even think about sex first, your first priority is just to be with her."

I can't respond on behalf of all men, so I will respond personally, I hope it helps you at least a little.

I would prefer the not innocent, but quiet girl. The one that appears innocent but has a wild side while stil preferring a quiet night in then going out. The whole sexy/party/drunk thing is the biggest turn off ever for me.

I can't answer this one, as I don't know either. For me, saying "I love you" is a big thing, so I don't say it unless I mean it.

I prefer personality, as I said in one of my other posts, why would you want to be with a good looking girl if she has the personality of a wet sponge??? A sweet girl who knows how to have fun is more likely to catch my eye than a boring attractive girl.

Woman with brains, similar to the reason above. I'd much rather have someone I can talk to than someone who is totally clueless. The clueless thing is fine, providing it's the fun, no idea why I did that, type of clueless. The other type, the duh, what does that mean type, is not fine.

No......any guy that aims for that is liable to be single forever. Face it, women have lives to, it's their lives and experiences that make them who they are. If you can't see past any m,istakes they may have made in the past, or any boyfriends they had in the past, or anything else that's IN THEIR PAST, than you have some issues you need to get over.

They do???? Where are they so I can slap them around a bit???

My ideal girl, in no particular order, would be:

Intelligent

Funny

Caring

Understanding

A little (not overly) adventurous

Open

Able to laugh at themselves

And a GREAT bonus, but by no means important, a girl who is like me in the regards of being a bit of a computer nerd, LOL

I hope that helps you out

These answers are just my opinions. Everyone, yes even men, is different. Different tastes, likes, etc.

1) What do men really want for a girl to be? Do they want them wild or innocent?

I like a woman who is genuine. Someone who is secure in themselves. A woman who is as happy being alone as she is being with a man.

2) Why do men say I love you, when they don't even mean what they say?

Not only men, but women as well are guilty of saying things that they don't really mean. Saying, 'I love you' is something the person might have thought they felt at the moment but found later that they didn't really love the person. Some people say it because they feel they have to or they feel sorry for the person. Sadly, some people don't even know what love is and say the words just like someone else says hello. It's not necessarily a reflection on the person. Rather a reflection on their inability to recognize true love.

3) Do men prefer personality or looks? (Pick one only)

For me it's personality. If a woman has a great personality, she is beautiful regardless of how she looks physically. It's all about the person inside, not the one on the outside. I've met some of the most beautiful women but found that there wasn't anyone that I cared to know on the inside.

A sexy body can and does fade as a person ages. If you fall in love with a body and then the person ages or has something else happen to alter their looks, if you have not connected with the person mentally what do you have left? Brains are more important to me of the two choices.

5) Are men only attracted to some innocent, virgin, and educated women to satisfy society ?

No, I don't do what I think satisfies society.

6) Why do men suddenly realize they don't want to be with this type of educated and innocent women?

I am sorry if that is what you feel happened to you. A person's decision to leave someone does not reflect on the person who was left. Be secure in yourself, love yourself, and adopt the mindset that it is his loss. Not only doing those things but more importantly believing in them is when the right person comes into your life. You cannot be looking for love. You have to let love coming from other person come into your life on its own.

Secure in herself, common sense, a caring heart, and a woman who knows what it means to love herself and others.

I'll take a stab at thic Cecil, hope it helps:

1) We want alittle of both. An innocent girl in most realms with a wild side I'm assuming that men want in that special place.

2) Not all men are the same. Generally it takes a man a LONG time to admit this and say this, so many of them when they finally admit it, do mean it. But if you find that a man says this too quickly, i.e., like after 1 or 2 dates, you're radar should be on.

3) I'd say to be honest, Looks first, then personality. However, I think as men get older and get tired of having the girl that looks great but that doesn't have the personality to match, they become more lax on this category.

4) In general, men prefer the sexy body. They are visual, but see response 3 for how they respond as they age.

5) No they're attracted to them because men, I believe, like the purity/chastity in a woman. Society reinforces this, but I think society withstanding men would prefer this over not having it.

6) It can be many reasons, perhaps she's cheated on him. Changed in some way or perhaps he believes the grass is greener or is immature?

7) I can't say what the ideal woman is to all men since it varies, but for me she'd have to be beautiful, extremely intelligent, committed, have solid moral values, not be promiscuous, be witty, have a warm and inviting heart, be motivated and driven, have no children, and of course, good credit .

Hope this helps,

Kip

This is easy!

1) Men want their women to be innocent, except in bed!

2) They say "I Love You" it because they know they get more with honey.

3) Personality goes a long way, but lets face it, who wants somebody sloppy?

4) If a woman with brains would know she should have a sexy body through exercise and diet. On the other hand I don't want to talk to a rock.

5) Who would want a virgin? Wouldn't they eventually want to know what it is like to be with someone else?

6) Most of us men are really clueless to what we want. Maybe too much brains is intimidating or boring.

7) One that doesn't whine and complain all the time.

DBL