Possible to Fall back in Love?

About 6 months ago, I fell in love with a girl. The first month or so was great, but we both ended up losing our jobs. We went through many months of rough times, due to finances and not being able to go out as much.

My love for her during those times lessened, and even though I still love her I don't feel like I'm in love anymore. Is it possible to get that "in love" feeling again? Or once its gone, it means that it wasn't the right person?

Your feelings sound natural to me. with outside stresses being involved and not being able to spend your time the way you used to, you are inclined to feel that the "spark" has been lost or that the relationship isnt what it once was. With the worry of finances, this especially brings about this feeling. Outside stresses can inhibit emotions within a relationship because yu are preoccupied with your worries. If you want to bring back that special feeling, try doing things together that dont cost a lot of money. Maybe rent a few movies and watch them all night, or prepare a dinner for two, or a picnic by the fire or near candlight. Go for a drive up the coast or through the country and talk about philosophi cal topics or things that interest you both. Be childish and play with eachother, tickle her, sweep her off her feet when shes not expecting it. Grab her from behind and frantically kiss her neck. Play truth or dare. Go for a walk in the park...the list goes on and on. Relationships need work...a lot of work. And maybe this finacial stress is a test of your relationship...so dont automatically feel that it wont work...give it a shot. If you still do not feel that you have the connection you once did after trying to salvage the relationship, then maybe your feelings did change. I hope this helps...