Giving Advice 4 So Long, Never Stopped To Think About Myself

Hi,

Although my link removed account has little posts, I've shared my thoughts and advices to so many people in link removed, link removed and link removed.

I've helped a 13 year old kid stop himself from suicide, I've helped people develop relationships, and cope with themselves afterwards. I've put up philosophical debates about God, existence and our biological attractions to the opposite sex.

But I've never really stopped to think about myself for a long, long time. Several years ago on link removed I posted this -> link removed

To me this is an important part of who I am. Being rejected by somebody I considered to be "The One" was painful as ripping our your heart. But if soon told myself to get over it, it's definetly not the worst situation in the world (it isn't) and I shouldn't continously go after some girl who thinks she's better than me and completely lowers me to a bad social level. (Walked away when pouring my heart out)

Now by this point you're all saying "Why would you be that emotional over a simple rejection that long ago?"

Well schools started again, I'm finishing off my last year and I'm seeing her again. She's in my philosophy class and I guess that will open some intellectual debates between us too

I really want to forget her completely and go onwards with my life. I've already had a girlfriend in the past (not much of one, she never kissed me or talked often) but for some reason this "so called too good for me" girl is like ringing church bells for me. I'd do anything to get it out of my head. It's time to stop and reflect now, but I would like your help/comments/suggestions if you're up for it.

Thanks very much & appreciated

-Rain

Have you ever been in love before?

Have you ever had your heart broken?

We are ALL shy at your age, do you think you are ABNORMALLY shy?

Are your parents divorced? How is your relationship with them?

How much do you know about this girl? So far I've seen nothing commented on but her looks.

Do you think you are hansome?

Why do you think she is the one?

Without these questions answered I won't be able to make a good diagnosis, but my first stab at it is:

I think that this is either a symptom of a larger problem or just simply a case of still being smiten. People at your age put greater emphasis on looks. Her beauty and your conception of beauty have put her up on this pedistol that she doesn't deserve (I mean esp from what she did to you.)

And the fact that she rejeced you and you can't have her only compounds the desire.

But it maybe that the fact that you're so attached to this girl reflects back on your conception of yourself or your issues with shyness.

But I really don't think it's all that bad, and I doubt you can call her "the one." Let me tell you that EVEN IF this is love from a distance (depending on how much you know this girl), heartache in your teens is NOTHING compared to heartache in your 20s, which I imagine is NOTHING compared to divorce.

But good luck with all this.