Is YOUR ex a moron?

Hey everyone,

I've been visiting this forum and others similar to it quite often lately and I just can't get over the amount of horror stories concerning exs!! Anyway, I'd love to hear your bad story concerning your ex (Go ahead, bash em all you want, as long as you don't swear that is...Hehe) Mine was quite the horror story itself, but I'll get to that later...

So spill the beans!

~Tink

xxx

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an ex i had made up a fake life to tell me, she made up vacations, friends, events, everything so that i would think my life was nothing compared to her, she even told people she was raped because she wanted the attention...sick sick girl and because i was the reason it leaked out (i told one of my friends who knew her and she was so shocked and disgusted she spilled the beans) she still hates me to this day, 4 years later.

my girlfriend of 3 months dumped me with this original poem *cough*

roses are red, violets are blue

trash gets dumped, and so do you

i'll never forget her reaction when i walked away laughing at her...

i figured out later she dumped me to try for a guy who already had a girlfriend, and glad to find out he ceased any form of communication with her, then she spread rumors, which no one believed. to this day we dont get along too well, things are awkward, and generally no one likes her at my school... life is great isnt it?

Well, while I was in hospital awaiting surgery earlier in the year, my g/f of 3 months went out with some friends one Friday night after coming to see me and had unprotected sex with not 1 but 2 complete strangers in the backseat of a car in a carpark somewhere.

I found out from a friend of mine when he came into see me the following day and told me what had happened. I got the nurses to not allow visitors that weren't immediate family so I didn't have to see her, and then confronted her about it when I got out. She admitted to it, and told me she didn't see what the big deal is.

She also got pregnant from that little escapade and tried to tell me the baby was mine, even though we had always used protection and she had her period since we last had sex.

I ended up leaving the city I was in and quitting my job because it all got too much for me. I kept bursting into tears everytime I saw her at work (we worked together) and just couldn't take it.

Not bad for someone who told me they loved me before they went out, and who told me they saw sex as something you only do with someone you truly love. I'v since found out that she has slept with about 8 different guys.....all unprotected, since I left, and everyone at her school thinks of her as nothing more than s little tramp.

Oh boy, this is an interesting topic.

I had one ex who returned every present I ever gave her. Can you believe that? I mean every last little thing including the love notes I have given to her. Like what am I ever going to do with all that stuff? Good thing I had a large garbage can!

Then there was the ex who decided she wanted some money out of me and claimed the entire relationship was RAPE. Good thing I saved enough evidence including the love notes she sent telling me how much she wanted me and that she couldn't wait to rip my clothes off. My lawyer started LAUGHING when he saw everything I had and said he was actually giggling on the phone when he called the other attorney (yes, the case was dropped).

Oh yes, moron ex's. Aren't they fun?

ok, another story would be the time when my ex and i had just broke up. she had my house key so she just came into my house threw my stuff all over everywhere and took my cell phone... about a month later i get a $500 phone bill, she had been calling long distance and phone sex lines. or the time when i broke up with this girl and she went like eccentric she was like ok but i still want to be friends." " i still love you more than anything and i care alot about you" and she kept calling me at l;ike 2 am to ask what i was doing or what i was thinking, so im like "gee im thinkin my xgf shouldnt b callin at this hour, and what am i doin? im hanging up and then sleeping" i mean i was poite about it but it was weird. then there are those relationships where they jerk you around like a yoyo, like the time this girl called me up and said " i need a boy" so i said " im a boy" so we got together then a week later we broke up, then she was like " sorry about the break up it wasnt fair i was in a bad mood" then a few days later we break up again and back and forth like 3 more times.

-stitches aka The Antiehero 13

Hey well my horror story starts withe a dude who said that he'd love me forever and had never loved anyone else but me for his whole life (blah blah blah) and was constantly cheating on me. He seriously angered my brothers who he totally shyed away from as he was afraid of them, but then one day I decided enough was enough and dumped him (again). He then got angry coz I didnt trust him and then hooked up straight away with my younger cousin who had just turned up in town, and when my brother died two weeks later he had the cheek to turn up to his funeral with his new girlfriend and was kissing her and everything in front of my whole family, who knew him thru a long term relationship with me that had ended 2 wks earlier. My brother didn't even know him and the only link we had thru him was me and he wasn't exactly at the funeral to comfort me, it was just a sly pass to try and get me back, but when your ex loses someone close to them, a funeral isn't the right place to get them back I reckon. And he knew how much I loved him and he really knew it hurt!

ok i dont know if this one fits but here it goes anyway, ok i meet this girl (online/long distance) and we talk for a long time, we become best of friends, we'd spend nights talking from 6 pm my time time morning. we had always been a little more than just friends and we always liked each otehr as more than friends the one obstacle...her boyfriend. and we just keep talking and through hard times, where she would go for weeks without hearing from her boyfriend. finally me and her do get together as a couple and she dumps him, the perfect relationship, best friends, totally in love, wlling to do anything for each other, we WERE/ARE soulmates but there in lyes the problem like anything perfect...it wasnt perfect...i havent heard from her since...not a single word, ok i dont know if that fits but if it helps this fit in her bf stuck her with a huge long distance bill cuz she called him and then they broke up and it was like a $200 phone bill.

-stitches

Um....I have many but I'll use this one.

I was with a guy for about 9-10 months and we were REALLY into each other...and finally we had sex...kinda. He was 'small' so it didn't really work but anyways...2 days after he dumped me. Told everyone I made 'funny noises' and I was 'no good.' Well sorry Mr. Small One...you are a liar. He spread a whole bunch of rumors, made a bunch of lies and dumped me! We didn't talk for awhile but now I sit by him everyday at lunch. We aren't 'close friends'...just he has nobody to sit by and I only sit with one person so we just sit together. He's change though, he isn't his *profanity deleted by moderator* self anymore. Okay...I'm rambling...But there is NO WAY I'd go back to him. *beep*hole.

under*

Well,this is a interesting thread.I dont know if my horror story matches up to some of these,but here it goes.

Ok this guy and i were dating for a year.On our one year anniversary,he throws a part for us.Invites a bunch of friends the nine yards.So about the middle of the party,i am walking around looking for m bf/.I walk into my room and see my b/f making out with another girl on my bed.Who is the other girl?My best friend!So he looks at me and says "babe,i dont think it is working out"So,we broke up.Plus,i havent talked to my friend since.

Pretty bad huh?

~meagan~

i could write a long long story here but here's just some of what my ex did..we were together for 7 years..

3 days after taking time apart to think through the relationship, i went to his house to find someone's car i the driveway...i knocked on the door and there he was half naked and wouldnt let me in....

i'm much better now and dont hear from him much...the last time i heard from him, i was overseas and he sent me a text message asking me to buy him all these things and at the end of the message, he mentioned that he wanted to have sex with me when i get back...loser...

ComputerGuy,

That's terrible! What a cold-hearted little... God, I'm really sorry you had to go through that! What about this recent ex, what has she done?

Basically one day she said she loved me....following day she split with me, 2 or 3 days later shes after another guy trying to get with him, and I have reason to suspect she slept with someone else while we were together. Plus the same story about sex/relationships/importance.

First is my ex-wife and what she did......

Now remember throughout all this that we had been together for almost 20 years, married for almost 10 and during that time we were both devoted to one another and never even remotely had anything close to a breakup. We both had professional careers and two children, toddlers.

Not only did she have an affair with a coworker, who was her bosses son, but she had depleted all of our savings, stocks, bonds, annuities and insurance policies all for the sake of putting it up thier noses. She was an accountant and took care of all of our finances. Then she also had our home going into forclosure with someone she knew waiting to buy it out in the sherrif sale. There was credit card fraud with the two of them. Theft of computer equipment from my vehicle in my own driveway ( afriend of his who was later caught). Now on top of all this, she lied to the police and had me arrested for abuse. Meaning I didnt see my children for two months because of a restraining order. It wasnt til we hired a private investigater and his proof was revealed in court that she broke down and admitted to everything. All of this from someone I had known for most of my life.

I now have custody of the boys but had to move in with my mother, since I could no longer afford the house on my own salary. My stepfather had just died so moving in with her was probably the best thing. The boys are doing great and just started school this year, pre-k and K.

Now number two....

Shortly after the divorce, and since I really dont like the bar and club scene, I decided to give online dating a chance. Dated a bit but no one really that I clicked with. A few months into the online dating, I met someone that really got my attention. She was a few years older, had four children, teenagers, and her husband it turns out, left her after 19 years because he realized he was gay. But he abanded the entire family with no contact. She was a stay at home mom, so she had to go back into the workforce.

She and I both had the same dreams of love and sharing our lives with someone special. We had many similarities but many differences. We chatted online for about a month, then phone calls for about a month. I was falling in love with her site unseen. She told me the same. SO we met and just stared at each other. It was like a dream come true. I never felt so good. The next eight months were unbelievable. I just cant describe it. It was the deepest love I have ever had for someone. It was the deepest love I ever felt from someone. I couldnt believe I was so lucky after all that had happened to me from my marriage. Our children got along. Our families got along. It was all perfect.......Or so I thought......a little too perfect......

Now I dont know her actual motives but it turns out she wasnt who she said she was. Now I dont mean in identity but in character and I mean every aspect of it. What she presented to me was not her in the least. It was all a ruse to suck me in. All she wanted was someone to take care of her and her children and to fit into her life so that she didnt have to make changes to hers. The lies that started to come to light, the personality traits that were revealed were the exact opposite of who she said she was. She was narcisistic to the Nth degree and in hind site truly believe she is bipolar. As I was finding this out, I tried to get her help. This just enraged her. Finally after a few weeks of trying to sort it all out, I realized it was all a game to her. Actually it was her that told me this.

I was never so broken hearted, especially how it all started. That the love she was giving me was all a lie. The memories of someone who wasnt. Way too confusing. I ended up having to use the NC rule with her. That was a few months ago and my heart is still tearing but I am managing.

Now as far as returning gifts.....

She returned a watch I gave her. A very expensive watch. A watch that was given with sentiments of my love to her and commitment I was making to her. At the time I gave it to her, her divorce wasnt final. She also returned the words I wrote that accompanied the watch. I was never so hurt in geting the watch back.

I also needed to remove all traces of this woman from my life. I returned to her most of the things she had given me, love notes and letters and small gifts she had made, cd's she had made me etc.... I just couldnt bare having these things in my proximity knowing they were all apart of her game. I had to return them to help me heal from her.

Its exhausting just thinking of it all........I know there is someone out there for me to love and who will love me. Neither of these women have killed that dream for me. But for now, I just cant search, I need to be alone to heal from them..........and this site has been a great help.