Ex boyfriend ignoring me. Can't take it anymore HELP!!!!

I am sorry for what you are going through, but he has broken up with you. Closed the door. You are acting or assuming that you are still in a relationship and that he should act accordingly. Yes, if he was truly your friend, he would be checking in today. But he isn't. Maybe it is time to see him for what he truly is, and not what you have idealized in your head.

You don't need to say goodbye. You have already broken up. You're hoping for a response....you might not get one -- and then how will you feel?

yes it's unbelievable how people can change into. Disregarding other people's feelings. It's so selfish and immature. It's not fair. But what can you do about it?

Move on. That's all you can do.

Anything you do or say to him at this point, really, is hoping for a response. Chances are that response won't be good (he broke up with you for a reason). So just don't call. Don't text. Don't do anything until you have moved on, and then you won't care to.

Yes it is very disappointing, but you can't predict how someone will act when they don't want to be with you anymore, however, if this guy couldn't live with you then there didn't seem to be much of a future. I would get out, meet a new guy or meet new people, put this guy behind you at least for the 6 weeks he is away. I know it hurts and you don't want to be over him, but you will be and will be better off, you'll see.

I guess everybody is right. I had a surgery done yesterday and he knew about but didn't bother to call or anything.

I'm sorry, I couldn't fight the urge to call this morning because it hurts and I was remembering the times when he was really there for me and cared.

Guess he is really gone and couldn't care less now. I don't understand how it's possible have a change of heart so drastically in such a short amount of time. Maybe he never really cared. I should forget it not matter how much it hurts. I hope time flies by fast

I will seek councelling in any form possible to heal myself

the painkillers from the hospital stopped working.. im in pain. I know he didn't want me to call or e-mail his work but I couldn't help but to mail him that it hurts and why he did this and all the things? I have done nothing wrong to him. WHy did he play this joke on me??

Guess what.. he just hung up on me. In my last mail I said I will see him soon and he can't just play me like that and i would like an explanation why he lied to me that he cared at all? To ignore me like this afterwards!? It hurts like hell! I am planning to go to his house. He still hasnt replied!!! WHY?>

The urge to call someone or text is so strong when you love that person but it is THE worst thing you could do... as much as it hurts move on!! Find yourself a hobby or activity to do, change something about yourself whether it's the way you look or a trait you have make yourself feel good because it will show when you see each other again and don't seem desperate!! My ex who left me 7 weeks ago has left me feeling exactly the same.. but i have lost weight and found new things to do and he can see the difference and from the impression i get he doesn't like it or the sound of me moving on yet he moved on within a week of splitting from me. Trust me when i say men want what they can't have don't make yourself readily available i won my ex's heart by never really showing how i really felt i let him do the chasing and that is what i plan to do again because i know the thrill of the chase is much more exciting than having someone lick ur arse which is clearly what his new girlfriend is doing! I WILL get my man back!

If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.

I'm so sorry that you are going through not only the pain of your ex not responding and hanging up on you as well as the obvious pain you're going through after your surgery. Of course you want to speak to someone who you care so much about and who has hurt you and rejected you but you just have to not contact him. Personally, I think that what he did was absolutely despicable - to hang up on you - to not care how you are - but I have also experienced a very similar thing and whilst you love him he is showing his true colours - only allow yourself to be treated with respect and consideration at the very least and this guy seems to be happy to let you go through even more pain at his hands. That's not a nice thing for anyone, friend, ex, boyfriend etc to do and I think that anyone and everyone deserves a lot more than that. Make sure you get well physically and then make sure you heal yourself emotionally, do the grieving you need and should do but also get out and start living your life knowing that you have had a lucky escape. If he can do this when you have broken up, especially given there is no explanation as to why he is treating you like crap, then imagine if you were together and you had to have his support - he would find an excuse to do the same thing. Look after yourself, you sound like a very normal, rational girl - and you can do a lot better than to have someone treat you like this!

Thanks for all your help Jiminey..

I am doing good now.. He still hasn't called or replied to any of my mails/calls. I already gave up on him. I do deserve better than him. He will depart to Costa Rica today. He must be over the world and ready to party. I know deep down that he is still in his puberty and not a normal guy. He only befriend people who is useful to him? They are just a few. I don't know. Guess I am not useful anymore

I just sent him a short e-mail to wish him luck, and tell him that im having a job interview tomorrow in another country. I also told him that I wasn't angry and hope we can speak in the future as friends.

I decided to be the better person. He can be as bad as he want. I leave everything else to God. As long as my conscience is clear..

Jiminey, I hope you will find happinnes in your life. It's a lucky escape for us indeed

Archived