not doing good :(

loulou37

Hi guys....

Well it's another saturday night, i'm home thinking about him this last week has been absolute torture!! my emotions have been all over the place, sometimes i'm feeling positive then other times in soo much pain and wanting to just curl up into a ball and die..

All week i've had the worst urges to contact him and i know now it is only a matter of time before i do it, the more i try to fight against it, the stronger the urges..

I went out tonight with my kids for a meal, just so i'm not in the house thinking about him, it didn't help becos everywhere i looked there was couples together looking so happy arggg!!

when i got home i just broke down and cried, i wanted to contact him sooo bad and tell him that i miss him but i fought it with every bit of energy that i had left!

I had to come and get my thoughts out here....i don't tell any of my family how i'm feeling anymore, i know they are fed up with hearing about him.

Hope you are all fairing up better than me.

love loulou x

All week i've had the worst urges to contact him and i know now it is only a matter of time before i do it, the more i try to fight against it, the stronger the urges..

Hey loulou... You've done really well to stay strong and not contact him this week! Don't give in to the urges. You are better than that and you know it

The ups and downs are torture,, One minute you think you're fine, the next, you feel right back down there again! Don't give in......

And just remember (something I have to think of often) Those couples that look so happy.... Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors!

You doing good loulou.... I have faith in ya!

Tonight is a good night for me, but I don't think I've been put through the mill nearly as much as most of you guys on here!

eNA has been a massive help to me, one - for the advice, support and friendship of people from all over the world. And two - seeing how other people cope and hopefully helping one or two alone the way!

I'm glad you posted here instead of contacting him.... It's tough, bit it is the only way!

loulou..... Chin up sweet!

Alot of us are going the the same feelings and know exactly where you are. Just have faith, in time things do get better and keep posting, it is what keeps the majority of us going.

My world is a lonely place like yours, but I will not allow my sadness to take over my life.

hey loulou,

try to be strong, it's nice to post here, it prevented me many times from contacting my ex.

I preferred to stay at home alone this Saturday night. I didn't feel going out again, and I just don't fit among happy people and couples...

I was also afraid that I would be tempted again and to drive outside his house just to see if he's there...

NC is so difficult!

This site is absolutely perfect for support and advice, it has helped me through my breakup too. Some days I'd be lost with out it. BUT, at the end of the day YOU have to start making positive changes in your life to help you heal. What ever issues/negative behaviours you had in your past relationship/s you need to identify them. Then you need to start fixing them asap. This will help create that postive change and start your healing process. I know how painful this situation is, I've been going through this for the past 6 weeks. It feels like 6 months! Still have tough days like everyone else. I just keep on reminding myself of the things I need to do to heal and move one. Tough situation for all of us. But you have to start working on you!

And just remember (something I have to think of often) Those couples that look so happy.... Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors!

Exactly this! I went out last night, saw couples young and old, hand in hand and chatting away and I thought "Damn, that used to be my ex and me!". But, you know what? HE threw that away, he's lost my company and conversation now and it's HIS loss. That's how I think about it anyway.

You are doing really really well, I'm right here with you

Well it's another saturday night, i'm home thinking about him this last week has been absolute torture!! my emotions have been all over the place, sometimes i'm feeling positive then other times in soo much pain and wanting to just curl up into a ball and die..

Ah, them Saturday night blues eh

i wanted to contact him sooo bad and tell him that i miss him but i fought it with every bit of energy that i had left!

Keep fighting that urge. Don't go backwards. You WILL get there.

well, today i've decided i'm going to contact him...i was up at the monastery and i thought loads about it, i have nothing to lose, also nothing to gain i been crying loads this past week, fighting the urges, i've decided i'm just going to give up...it's all so silly, he can be an ass as much as he likes, we're bloody adults not children.

I'm not sure when i'm going to contact him or what i'm going to say, i just know i am going to do it...

loulou x

I don't know what i want out of it, i still love him, i'd like us to work things out but that is not my decision, i miss him so bad, i just can't keep this up no longer, not contacting him...it's not even about getting anything out of it, sounds silly but it's the not contacting him, fighting against it is killing me, if it's over it's over.

I just can't move on like this....

loulou x

loulou, Stay strong girl... You're better than this!!!

The best thing I can say to you, if we really can't talk you out of it

Write down what you want to say, on here, on paper, on your phone or computer, whatever, but and then give yourself at least 24 hours before you actually send it.

In that time, think about how you'll feel if you receive no reply... none of your questions get answered, or worse still, he throws you a few bread crumbs. At the end of it all, you're still split up. All you achieve is making yourself feel worse

I know how you feel, I love my ex so much and want a future together but your right it's not our decision and trying to force it won't help us. I understand this now.

How many months are you post BU?

I'm 4 months and I'm stuck between wanting her back and wanting the pain to end.

You will likely feel better initially after contacting him and maybe hopeful, this is what happens to me, then after a few days it's back to feeling rubbish again. I'm trying to take control of it by leaving work, this will cut contact with her.

Is there anything you can do to take control?

Be careful loulou! I understand that you feel you have nothing to lose, but think of all the hard work you put into no contact over the last week and you would essentially have gone through all that for nothing, that's how I think of it. If you feel you can handle a negative response, and feel it will help you to hear it from him, then go ahead...just be careful k xx

we are nearly 3 months BU, 6 weeks NC, if i try and control it, i am fighting it and it's taking my energy...maybe i need to contact him so i can get a good knock back and teach me a lessson....

loulou x

But have you got the energy to start all over again? Really?

Thats what you're about to do to yourself.....

Archived