he's basically making me his booty call...

elusivefox1

And, he left the ball in my court. He told me to let him know when i wasn't busy tonight. Its tonight, and I'm still sitting here. I feel like if he was down for a booty call, he would contact me. But he told me to contact him, and now i'm sitting here wondering if i should contact him. IDK what to do at this point, cuz i'm personally fine wit a booty call, just dont know how to initiate it. Thats all i need right now. Hope i can get some help here.

Thanks. gave me a little assurance. My friends are kinda not in the same boat as I and I really needed that little advice. I didn't want to seem easy, but I need a rebound....in that sense,...if u know what I mean.

It's just sex. No need to play games to not seem easy... Just phone him up if that's what you are into.

Around here, people say, "Want to come over and watch a movie?"

i actually had that happen to me once, but when i got there, she didnt' really display any indications of it going further then a movie. so i've learned not to rely on just that (even though i was prepared)

i actually had that happen to me once, but when i got there, she didnt' really display any indications of it going further then a movie. so i've learned not to rely on just that (even though i was prepared)

Hehe. A few years back a guy I liked invited me over to "watch a movie." I was shy and didn't want to sleep with him (it was kinda like the third date so I thought it was too early), so I went around, sat on his sofa and just watched the movie. He was on the other end of the sofa and there was no interaction or anything physical at all during the film. I kind of knew he wanted more than just a movie but as I said, I thought it was too early. Afterwards he drove me home and I never saw him again.

Don't know why I typed this, but thought it was relevant.

Hehe. A few years back a guy I liked invited me over to "watch a movie." I was shy and didn't want to sleep with him (it was kinda like the third date so I thought it was too early), so I went around, sat on his sofa and just watched the movie. He was on the other end of the sofa and there was no interaction or anything physical at all during the film. I kind of knew he wanted more than just a movie but as I said, I thought it was too early. Afterwards he drove me home and I never saw him again.

Don't know why I typed this, but thought it was relevant.

its similar in my case, i saw her one more time for dinner. i walked her back to her place and we sat opposite each other with not contact. after that i never saw her again.

looking back perhaps she wanted me to initialize something

Archived