perverted society or behind the times?

Hello everyone. I just have a quick opinion question. My opinions don't count for much of anything since I'm only sixteen, but I wanted to express them and see what you thought. I may be a little behind the times, but I still think that sex should wait until AFTER you are married. I can't see loving anyone if you've had sex with three others. So how has it become okay and acceptable? I'm just a teenager, so yeah of course I have the pressures and want it, but is that what splits society? The amount of control they have? I'm just confused to as what good it's going to do to have sex with as many people as you can. I spent the ride home today talking to a girl who thought it was funny that she just gave a guy a blowjob that she isn't dating! I used to like her. I just think that's stupid and wondered if anybody else wanted to say whether they thought it was okay or not.

Nothing wrong with you, and i do agree that sex seems to have little or no importance anymore, but you are not alone ok! not all girls or guys have sex as a hobby, I am also the type, that will not have sex with a woman unless she really likes me and i her, and that its something special for her.

I can understand how you feel, by hearing what that girl said, to me thats just plain disgusting, I mean I know you want to feel its something special and it is and can be, and this girl tells you this thing, and makes it sound so cheap, and plain. and to her thats what it is, but it doesnt have to be that way with you.

Someday you will find the right girl (my wife was in here 30s when we married, she was a virgin on our honeymoon night) and the time will be right when it is right for both. Most girls are NOT like your "lolipop" girl ok.

youll find her soon enough.

Anyone can have sex, only a few experience making love. You expect something more, and I can tell you, that there is, nothing compares to making love to someone that truly loves you. its the best experience in the world, I pity those poor fools that jump from bed to bed, wondering if thats all there is.

You are right that sometimes it isn't right and I don't agree neither when people do such actions when they don't even date.But when two people are really in love and know each other for a long time and thus trust each other,they have a strange bond between them that (without realizing it most of the times) it leads them to sexual intercourse.When I was your age I had the same opinion (maybe not the one with marriage but with sex when feelings are not involved) but now I've realised that things can change easyly when we get involved in certain situations we initially disliked.However,there is no rush.If you feel like not having sex DON'T do it until you are ready so that you don't regret it.

so if you really really love somebody and you just know that they are right for you, you can have sex and it's fine? I just knew that the girl I was with fifty six days ago was the one for me, and it was hard not to have sex with her, but then she just up and leaves and has went out with two other guys that I know of since then. I'm not kidding either, she was the one. I loved her and she loved me (I thought) and I thought about two or three years later getting married, having kids, getting old and wrinkly and fat together and smiled. (Not the "lolipop girl") So I could have had sex with her, right? But what happens when I find someone else that I'll just know is the one for me? Do I have sex with her too? She'll get mad if she knows that there was someone else too. She'll never trust me. Plus, if I would have had sex, the girl I had sex with couldn't have trusted me!!! I mean, come on! She'd think that if I would fool around with her, why wouldn't I fool around with someone else? I shouldn't have mentioned my age, because now you won't take me seriously, but this isn't something I take very lightly. The only exception I can see to how I feel would be if you was engaged. I would still rather not, but I can see that. I really loved that girl, but if I would have had sex with her I'd feel like dirt right about now. I can see I'll have trouble finding someone who thinks the same way as me though. I had always hoped I'd keep my virginity and find someone else who did too, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of those any more.

Its not really an age thing, sexuality is part of a relationship, its part of what youll be sharing with this person hopefully for the rest of your life. would you kiss a girl your dating? or wait until after marriage? why is that different? ask your self that, your beliefs and my beliefs are social brought on us while we grow up. some of us consider sex sacred and and special, that has to be cherished, others its just part sharing ones feelings and being intimate. To some women Kissing is more personal and intimate than sex.

There is really no right and no wrong here, as long as no one is hurt, there is only beliefs, and preferences, and lucky for us, you will be able to find someone with the same beliefs as you.

I for one will not marry a woman without having sex, i did that with my wife, spent 2 years dating, 1 year together, having sex after marriage doesnt mean things will work out, and then your divorced and not a virgin. so I dont see much virtue in being a virgin just for the sake of saving your self for this "special" moment, its a nice ideal , but its just programming. I dont want a slut, i do appreciate a woman that only has sex with a person she really loves and cares for. and if thats happened a couple times in her past, well, thats real life, people are not perfect and we make mistakes,.

Lets put it this way, lets say you dated this girl for another 2 years and decided to get married, you had your white wedding and then 6 months she cheats on you and leaves you. this happens all the time my friend, marriage and white weddings dont change anything, so how will you be thinking then, all your beliefs that you have now would be moot. you know, i wish we lived in that kind of world, wouldnt it be nice, you date a girl, she says she loves you, and its never a lie, you dont have sex until your honeymoon night, everything is grand, she will never be curious about how having sex with another man is like, because she so shure your just perfect. and everyone gets along perfectly, and divorce never happens. its a nice dream. but i live in the real world with all its defects.