I think it's pretty obvious there was a loss in interest, but I enjoy the perspective this forum provides.

Connected with this girl via facebook, we went to the same high school years ago, I'm 29 shes 27, so that was a good ice breaker. We chatted for a month over FB before meeting up for coffee, conversation flowed well, same interests and similar goals. Things were going pretty good. The coffee date turned into a five hour walk in the park and lunch, body language was great, she kept finding ways to physically touch and joke, it was nice, cool, upbeat and relaxed. We kept in touch with texts throughout the day and then phone calls. Went putt putt golf on the second date, physical attraction was there for sure as we went back to her place, watched a movie and kissed. Tried to put together another date, but she had plans to go to a friends b-day party; at times she seemed a bit flaky, not following through what she said she would do as far as calling and trying to set up plans.

Got a text the next day and asking how my day was, told me she ran into unneccessary ex boyfriend drama, apparently he's friends with whoever's b-day it was. That concerned me, and stood out in my mind as red flag, I didn't pry, but instead commented hoping everything was alright. She stated previously that her ex was trying to get her back, but she wanted nothing to do with him- I took that information in as impartially as I could. Third was UFC fights at a local club/bar, met some of her friends who thought highly of me. Went back to her place afterwards and came pretty close to having sex, but stopped on both of our ends, we both thought it was too fast; she did state that I did a great job of making her want more. Fourth date was a haunted house, she clung to my arm and side the whole time while I laughed throughout and enjoyed it. She wanted to grab some wine and go back to her place, so again, we did just that and things got intimate again, but we both showed restraint. What was strange was a comment she said before I left, she said I made her nervous, but it was a good thing. I didn't know what to make of that at all, other than it meaning just the opposite but didn't want to flat out say it causing confrontation? Things got pretty heated, perhaps it kept moving too fast and she thinks that's all I'm after. I texted her the next day, she responded with asking how my day was, not much. Called her the next day and left her a message. Haven't heard back from her since, and that was last sunday.

eh, doesn't sound good. if I was interested, i would not be waiting this long to reply to you. Sorry

Yeah, no worries. She's made it obvious, no response on my end is needed at this point. After dealing with several people like the above, I've grown to appreciate more direct and straightforward people that don't beat around the bush and certainly don't bull * * * * .

Archived