Awkward situation, PLEASE HELP!

Hello!

Where to begin... okay well last night I found out that two girls I know fancy me.

Girl #1 is very pretty, long blonde hair, blue eyes, fairly short and has a cute face. I find her physically attractive, but the drawback is that she's REALLY STUPID! She always means well, and never does anything evil (intentionally) but she's so simple-minded that having a decent conversation with her is tricky.

The other girl has a very attractive personality; very funny, always happy, kind, intelligent and caring. She is also an amazing singer/guitarist, she writes songs and performs them and it's soo cool. I don't find her as attractive, but she isn't that bad looking really. We also like a lot of the same stuff (music etc).

Been thinking about this alot, and have decided that I can't decide. Any advice, no matter how silly would be appreciated.

Cheers!

xbrucex

"The other girl has a very attractive personality; very funny, always happy, kind, intelligent and caring. She is also an amazing singer/guitarist, she writes songs and performs them and it's soo cool. I don't find her as attractive, but she isn't that bad looking really. We also like a lot of the same stuff (music etc)."

Definitely go after girl #2. You'll most likely be happier with her in the long term.