jordzz2011

Hi All!

I have wrote previously about my experiences of two swinging websites that I have signed up to. Now I have wrote a profile blurb on both and am going to paste it here for you all to hopefully give me some critical feedback, the more critical the better! As so far my only 3 email replies has been 1 a scam trying to get me to send money to Nigeria, 2 a transexual whilst I have nothing against transexuals, I'm only interested in women and thirdly I must have said something stupid as she didn't reply back.. so please if you have time, help!

This is my profile blurb:

Tasty twenty something looking for hardcore action

Hi to all the ladies out there!

Im a 22 year old British male, I'm looking to find that someone to have fun with. It's not all about the sex to me, I also enjoy spending time with a intellectual woman who has a good sense of humor, I am gentlemanly and know how to treat a woman with respect. I am open to all kinds of fantasies and fetishes and can assure you that i will fulfill every desire you may have! Also, age is just a number to me and I love women of all ages as long as you're over 18! So if u would like to know more about me and share the same views as me, feel free to get in touch and send me a message. If you receive a message off me and im not your cup of tea... Let me just say 'Sorry' now! Take care, good luck and have FUN!

Cheers

Richy

xx

Hardcore action makes you sound like a sex fiend who wants it rough with a dominatrix.

You could leave it at gentleman. Gentlemanly isn't a word and it makes you come off as a less intellectual being after you expressed wanting an intellectual woman.

This shows lack of confidence so don't say it: If you receive a message off me and im not your cup of tea... Let me just say 'Sorry' now! Take care, good luck and have FUN!

Sounds like your checking ID's at the door. But you could just put it simply as to keep it legal over 18 please.

Archived