How do you tell if a GUY likes you??

Kitz

Right. So its pretty obvious to tell if a girl likes you -- Ok, i'm probably being biased because i'm a girl, but really. There are so many things girls can do, from the hair flick to the leg-crossing thing to playing with jewelery, but, how do you tell if a guy likes you? There are so many sites out there which tell you how to tell if a girl likes you, but no "How to tell if he likes you" sites for the thickheads like me who still couldn't tell if they pranced in a circle with a great big flashing neon sign saying 'I LIKE YOU'.

So, anyway. To the guys! What do you do to make a girl you like notice you -- i'm just curious, seeing as the only thing i've seen guys say they try to do is "make eye contact" which is, really, quite sad if thats the only thing they do.

Hey there,

I'm going to go back to when I was 13 for this one.

I knew this one guy liked me because he would always stare at me--come to think of it all the guys that have liked me have stared.. so that's a sure sign right there. He would also ask about me to family and friends.

This other guy that liked me was always defending me to other people. Especially to other guys and trying to protect me from them.

This other guy that liked me would flirt with me and tease me alot.

And the last one that I remember told me a year later that he had always liked me but didn't come near because the last 2 guys(look above) were always hanging around me trying to get my attention the year before.

Oh one more...when I was around 12 this other guy sent me a note telling me about his feelings... It was creepy because he was 22. Yikes!

Guys will generally be quiet around you, make good eye contact. Some guys will be extra shy, they'll want to know more about you and your family. If a guy respects you a lot (politness, etiquette etc) if he goes the extra mile for you then you can be sure that he has the hots for you

I hope I helped Good luck!

thats a good idea, but I won't create it....for reason

Well....if the guy is as shy as me...he would always be behind you staring at you, you might want to get a friend to keep and eye on him if he stares at you.

For shy guys its really hard...like they will try there best not to show sign of them liking you, at least I do.

Aswell as the above mentioned, I normally go past them everynow and then.

For example, I might walk past a group of girls and make eye contact with one or more of them. The next time I will past I may pretend not to notice them, and look in a reflection to see if they are looking at me. Once I know they find me atleast a bit attractive, I might try the long stare into each others eyes (although TBH I don't get any feeling from this any more... over used it I guess), and I will probably get atleast 1 friend of mine thats a girl to infiltrate their frienship-network, and find out for me if they like me and if they're single etc.

To be honest, I don't flirt to win girls, I just do tests to see if that girl likes me. Once I think I know if I like them I'll either ask them out, move onto the next girl, or just do nothing and live happy in the knowledge that I could of tried - dates for me never seem to work out, so its sometimes bets not to spoil it.

He will probably act weird around you or try to impress you, or do nothing.

As a teenager, I would definitely say teasing and joking around with you is a sign. I know that that is what I do Or you could always ASK HIM. And, if you genuinely think he does like you, dont give up if he says he doesnt. He may just be shy.

I don't see why its obvious when a girl likes u???

Playing with your hair- Many girls do this all the time anyway

Leg crossing- comfort?

Playing with jewelery- nerves of chatting to someone new?

I think a simple case of eye contacts and smiles from both parties are what makes it clear if someone likes u.

A guy makes it very clear usually as its us nearly every time that goes up to the girl to chat to them. Most guys in a club/pub etc arent going to just go upto a girl they see just for a brief chat unless they like what they see.

I definitely think its way easier for a girl to know if a guy likes them than vice versa, easily. And if its a night out and the place is full of drunk guys, they all like u.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a guy so I know exaclty what we do when we like someone. Usually you will see guys look at you and once you look at them they turn there head well if shy they do. Once they get to know you they always try to sit next to you or make small talk. We will slightly tocuh you for example, walk by and rub against you. Give you complements on almost anything we can think of.

Here's How:

1. Keep an eye on how many times you catch her/him staring at you.

2. Take notice of whether s/he smiles at you a lot.

3. Look for whether s/he focuses on you in a crowd.

4. Observe if s/he has suddenly taken more interest in your friends.

5. Pay attention to any significant changes in her/his behavior toward you recently.

6. Start showing her/him a bit more interest and see how they respond.

7. Have a friend talk to her/him or one of her/his friends about you.

8. Ask, '[name], are you interested in me?'

Tips:

1. Hopefully you will not have to use steps 7 or 8, but if you're having difficulty reading her/him, these steps are your last resort!

2. Remember, this is not an exact science, and it may take a few mistakes to perfect your technique