are good girls extinct?

I just came to a big college far away from my home...I came with the hopes of finding many girls like myself, but its the same story every time that I talk to a girl or guy. I ask "what do you do for fun?" its always party, drink, etc. I also over hear girls saying how they dont wat to be "tied down" etc.

Adding to my frustrations is that I am a very attractive guy, and am very adventurous, I like motorcycles, jetskis, sports....but i just hate parties, drinking...I like getting to know genuine people one on one...where are the nice girls with morals, the shy girls, girls who will settle down?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i resent that comment!

I believe i am a nice girl. Quite excatly what u described! Moralled... and likes to settle down. Although im not shy, but i can be. I'm generally very friendly.

Trust me, i am thinking the same thing bro! WHERE ARE THE NICE GUYS?!

I found two, one i like and you (so far) hmmm Not promising!

The onle i like lives in korea, funny that! I find 'the one' im looking for. A man with everything i like and adore... not to mention a bonus -- VERY CUTE -- and with my luck, he lives in korea! Fabolous huh??

Well, trust me, there are nice girls out there, just looking for them is the real challenge.

Well, let me know when u find a 'gold' girl

BUT MEN LIKE U are an endangered species. I agree with what u said, girls partying drinking and smoking and all. Actually, my ex broke up with me because im too 'caring'? I dun get that! PFFT whatever!

I dun understand what guys like in a woman? Caring - too mothery, too borng. Partier -- No life!

I dun get it! ME on the other hand, is in between, and i get dumped?? erhhh the male species... so intriguing!

Ated, i agree with your statement, only with girls for me. I've just decided to be myself, and they can like me like that or not. I also really hate alcohol and drinks and the like. I mean, who wants to drink a liquid made from soaking liquid in horse food for days and then having bacteria eat the sugars and drop their phecies, aka alcohol. Well, obviously a lot of people, but im just rambling now. The point is be yourself, it doesnt matter much what other people want.

Runesoul

Good point Runesoul, if they don't like you for who you are then they're not worth anything to you. Nice girls and nice guys are in fact going extinct, all the idiots want to do now is to get so drunk that they pass out, maybe it's a way of narrowing down the population, they hypnotise us to do these things.

Anyway, it's just a matter of time until you find someone shy or anything, just be patient, until then just ignore all the ditzes.

Bro..if your idea of a nice girl is one that is over 20, still a Virgin and likes to spend Friday night infront of the TV...well..they are a dying breed......

if you want to meet a girl who isn't into partying or sleeping around then I would advice you to join your College Church group or something like that.

Also...if you are as attractive as you said you are, then just sit back and CHILL.....Da Girls will find you...then you can pick the one that fits your description of a "Good Girl"

peace!

I'm curious - how come if a girl "parties", she's not a nice girl? I would consider someone not a nice girl if they would backstab you/use you in some way. Just because someone may have a bit of a wild streak doesn't mean she's a bad girl, for heaven's sake.

I once dated a guy who didn't drink at all, smoke, or even take caffeine! He was also very emotionally stingy, cheap, and condescending.

Of course, I've known jerks who partied way too much, too...anyway, I'm just wondering why it's so important to avoid a girl who likes to party. Some of them are dependable and nice, they just like to cut loose after work/school. Is there anything so wrong with that?

Looking forward to comments on this....

I guess it all depends on what your idea of partying is......

is it having drinks with friends, dancing with your man....not going overboard.....

or is it getting totally wasted at a party, flirting with a lot of guys, setting yourself up to be date raped etc.....

Unfortunately in our society, girls cannot 'Let there hair down and get wild" to the extreme that guys can.....for the only reason that its not safe....

Go figure!

peace!

For me personally, it's a girl that all she cares about and talks about is going out partying all weekend and does so every weekend, purely to get samshed off her face. There is nothing wrong with going out and getting completely samhes or whatever, buts it's when it becomes a regular thing and that's ALL they seem to want to do that it falls into the STAY AWAY category.

Hey Shinobie!

UR NOT UGLY

TO me, No one is ugly, people should be judged by the content of their character, not the colour of thier skin... (or in this case, your looks)

Well, i dont get it tho. You guys say, you like good girls. Well, what about a girl in the middle. See, i thinkt hat im THAT GIRL.

The avearge girl --> i 'party' as in enjoy dancing and having fun, but as you guys say, its not like PARTYING Is my world!

I mean, im the type of girl, who can party, but mostly behanved. I dont drink or smoke or go raving and do drugs. I believe you don't need that to have fun!

SO i dunno, with that said, how come, guys dont go after me??? I dun get it! Guys want the either extremes....

Im can easily adapt so i think thats a good quality to have? what u guys think?

Question!!!

If a guy 'plays the field' and he is single, it is considered ok...

BUT if a GIRL does the same, she is looked down upon. Why is this happening??

I mean... It is soo sexist! HOnestly, if a guy found out that a girl was playing around, they would not even date her!

What is the deal!?

It's called "double standards". Sadly, they still exist in our supposedly evolved world. The only thing to do about it is be yourself, because there really is someone out there for everyone. Not all guys want a demure paragon of spotless virtue (thank goodness, or I'd never have a date!

i guess i just want someone who would rather have a nice night out, or at home with me than go out and drink...and i agree, going out and dancing isn't bad....i like dancing/clubs, but 99.9% of the people there aren't just there to dance, they are there for booze, and to hook up.

And generally i dont "play the field" either because i am weary of double standards and hate to be a hypocrite....i just want as girl with solid morals, and virtues...the middle ground is probably the best...but i guess above all I like romantic girls...I suppose thats mostly what I think of when I think "good"...i girl who would appreciate me making dinner by candlelight, cuddling on a winter night and watching a movie, walking on the beach, writing love letters...i guess thats hard to find....but back to my main question when i started this topic...WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE GIRLS???!

I just wanted to know guys something that i have but its a lil off topic but o well just something i wanted to ask.Do any of u guys have the natural pleasure of doing kind things for people and just helping people when u have the chance?Whenever i have the chance i do because it makes me feel really good inside a lot of people i know not selfish but they r never nice enough to just help people.I love to set aside time whenever someone is in need.Just like lil things such as busing all the tables for the waitresses at work and i never ask for a tip when im not suppose to do their work.I should expand by donating money to good things and stuff it makes me feel really good and i have started to notice how much i like it and how i should do it more

Oatmeal, joking or not you're more right than you think (I watch DVDs with my friend and her cat all the time). You find them mainly at home. Other places you'll catch glimpses of her: Shopping, at the coffee shops or restaurants or cinemas with her friends (who collectively think of her as their little sister, annoying yet heartwarming at the same time), or, more likely, at her friends' houses since she's not big on going out in public all the time. She goes to the pub about once every three months, and goes clubbing once or twice per year, again with male friends who keep the group safe from 'predators' like yourself.

Some of these girls then have the audacity to wonder where all the good guys are (or where all the guys are, period).

Ok, I'm not too sure what anyone else has said, but what was said on the first page... But I, too, resent some of what was said! I am a very nice girl, with morals and values, who wants to settle down someday! Hopefully with the man I'm with now!!! So what if I party on my campus, or occationally with my mom? So what if I see nothing wrong with drinking with friends, or on top of the mountain, or down at the houses, or in the dorms???

Personally, i can understand why a girl, or guy, wouldn't want to be tied down while at college... a lot can happen, and they wuoldn't want to risk losing someone who means a lot to them... I'm pretty sure these girls do more than just party... but even when someone asks me, that's one of the first responses I can think of!!!

I might be drunk, and need help getting back to my dorm room, but I would NEVER do anything to risk my relationship with my bf!!! Yes, it is possible to know what you're doing when you're plastered! I've never not known what I did the night before...

One question to ya'll sorry depression kicking in again its late at night right now so it likes to bother me.U tell me not to feel pathetic but how can i not if i havent even done mere childs crap with girls such as even holding a girls hand just a stupid pathetic thing like that.I cant help but to feel bad when a 12 year old boy has prolly done more with a girl then me how can that be something i can block out of my mind well.I cant even start to believe how 28 men at the same point as i am feel when just a kid half the age of him has gone farther with a girl then him and actually has had a gf.Its just so sad and pathetic to us guys we just dont like to tell anyone we have never had a gf in real life cause then they look at us like we r gay they think we should of already had one.

I don't know what's so Cool about partying and clubing everyday? That is usually everybodies favorite thing to do, party party party!

I'm like yeah whatever, I'm with you; it doesn't seem that cool to me I rather lay up on my couch playing NBA live.

No way oatmeal im not talking about having sex with a girl or going really far mang i was just meaning something meaningful with a girl,such as kissing.Im totally the type of guy that waits for a great girl i truly love to come along before i have sex.Even then id have to be with them a very long time and be very intimate but im prolly even waiting for marriage.I have totally high morals even if i had the chance to have sex right now which most guys would like and take a hold of it and do it.I still wouldnt i know that i wouldnt because i would refrain from any such nonsense because that is retarded when its not for love.