Okey dokey. Well, about 5 months ago I was in a relationship with this guy. I liked him a lot, but I also liked this other guy. They both really liked me which was a plus and also a problem. I'm gonna give names out so I don't get confused... So the two guys were Ben and Andrew. So I went out with Ben. I was kinda happy but I was also still flirting with Andrew and well, he didn't know I was going out with Ben. So eventually I had to tell Andrew the truth so he wouldn't find out from someone else than hate me. So I told him and he didn't hate me. Well, I started hanging out with Andrew more than my boyfriend. Which was bad. So Ben heard that I was hanging out with Andrew and dumped me. I wasn't really crushed because I then started going out with Andrew. I still liked Ben a little but then I got over him because I fell in love with Andrew. Well things went great with Andrew but then he lost intrest in me and didn't have time. So that ended and I had a super hard time getting over Andrew, but I was still friends with Ben. Well, we've been talking lately and tonight he tell me he still has a "thing" for me. I don't know how I feel and I don't know what to do. I don't know if going back out with him is desperate and what not. Any suggestions or comments would be fab. Thanks.

Girl? Jus' go back with Ben so then the cycle can be vicious and Andrew might come back.... If you really want him back (andrew) then think about why. Then the next question will be what is the "thing" Ben has for you and go on that, cause figuring men out can be difficult due 2 the fact, we are jus not them and the thinking is like diving in to the artic ocean it stabs at you when your wrong, wrong, wrong!!!!

Andrew is the one who I just recently got dumped by. Ben is the one I cheated on, dumped me and now still has the "thing" for me and wants to go back out with me. Sorry... Kinda a confusing topic. I don't think I'm going to do anything. I'm sick of the drama but thank you for the replies you all posted!