happyguy23

Alright so ive been friends with this girl for sometime now around a month and a half almost two months. We both are attracted to each other she tells me im goregous and i do think shes goregous. I asked her out one time and took her out to dinner and then to a dog sheter, and also go her favorite snack. So i waited a while and made sure she was intresed and asked her on another date. I asked her if she wanted to go on another date and she said next week. What can i do to make my chances better? I asked her if she ever saw us together and she said maybe which i felt was a no, but she did drop a hint when i called her that was i was just thinking about u.

You have to adjust your approach some and you will be in the clear.

Do Not:

1. refer to time together as a date (yet)

2. ask (yet) what relationship potential is.

3. worry about her "maybe" answer. women enjoy playful conversation - focus less on the literal answers she gives you. a maybe is far from a no.

Do:

1. Focus on enjoying each other's company when you spend time together. Just enjoy her for her and be your relaxed self.

2. Be the you that is most natural - this is the person she is interested in. Let the most natural you come out, however nervous you might be.

I think you will be fine. Seems she likes and enjoys you. Just relax some and she will come to you.

Archived