In love with the idea of unrequited love

rose35

not sure where to begin.

I think i have always been sort of a fan of those unrequited love stories..those stories where one has a major crush on the other and you see all the looks and gazes at each other and moments that show meaning. Examples would be those soap type shows from the 90's or like the show the office.

And i almost wish something like that would happen to me..to befriend someone basically and have that exciting story line..sounds silly i know! It's a fantasy i guess but it probably makes me read into things and alot of situations.

Like for example, a guy at work..i feel like when he says hello and i say hello back, our glance at each other lasts longer than normal..i wouldnt look at another coworker with how i look at him..withh other it's just a general hey and a smile but i smile and look differently at him..and i wonder if he does the same with others or not. We actually kissed last year but dropped it after that since it would probably be too awkward or maybe b/c he isn't interested..but sometimes i feel like we look at each other a certain way unless he is a major player or something.

I guess stuff like this kind of excites me..i wish he had more of a crush on me etc..

Wonder if anyone else knows what i mean or can sort of relate?

Archived