my boyfriend enjoys anal stimulation... is he gay?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Many gay men do not enjoy it and some (not many) straight men do. Chances are men that do enjoy it are atleast bi because anal stimulation isn't so much about the physical but much more about the idea and the concept of it that turns them on. You have to like the idea of being on the receiving end of intercourse, or you are just not going to enjoy it no matter nerve endings there are. Part of the difficulty is also how we define sexuality, most it seems to me see sexuality defined by the things we do and I don't agree with that. If dating a guy who is atleast bi is an issue, personally I would see it as a red flag.

Ask him to try and find your gspot too. Its in the vagina and really is great!

There's nothing gay about it. People can have nipple orgasms too. There are loads of hot spots in the body. I personally have no interest in anal. I would never agree to anyone going near my ass lol but I would be okay with doing that to my bf if he wanted it

My ass is off limits because I have always suffered with stomach and bowel problems and it would likely hurt. Plus bowel cancer runs in my family so I would fear damaging the area but I don't think there"s anything wrong with it.

I'm generally open to doing most things sexual with someone I love as long as it's just me and him. The only thing I am against are bringing other people into it.. I would never have a threesome for example but I would try most things.

It is fun to experiment and keep spicing it up. Plus there are so many areas to explore that result in better orgasms.

Archived