My thoughts on life...U MUST WRITE YOUR OWN TOO:)

Just my own thoughts on life and why we are here,i summarised it in a list:

1. We are all here for a reason: to live, learn and most of all Love!

2. We are all assigned to a guardian angel who is present from the time of birth till we pass away

3. We all have spirit guides,who assist us although we may not see them on this earth plane.

4. No matter what we go through in life,its all a learning process for our soul evolution to our next life.

5. There is no such thing as hell but there is a dark place where souls will have to forgive and trully be sorry.

6. God is within each of us, no soul is evil...just people sometimes have evil minds and do wrong.

7. Sometimes God or angels will come to you in the form of a normal person and just to give u a message.

8. THere are few people who have these gifts to interact with spirits,guardian angels and so on.

9. Nobody is ever alone, there is always a voice inside your head.

10. We chose to be in this life,we chose the outcome but we have free will to choose the future.

11. People that pass away sometimes leave us signs eg: butterflies,feathers,a song,a dream,a vision.

12. Angels exist..some people have seen them..they are up in the clouds and very highly beings.

13. Angels help those in need and can help if you call for them. They were never human bodies like us.

14. The one message we should honor is to love and respect each other always,also to forgive.

15. God gave us a piece of heaven,the stars and moon at night,the sun and blue skies at day.

16. Animals are all part of God too,so are plants and trees..treat them with love and they will do the same.

17. We all have a soul,as our body sleeps at night,out soul travels into the astral realm.

18. Everyone of us had a past life,we all are reincarnated.

19. Our memories are erased before birth so that we start a new life here on Earth to learn lessons and grow

20. Everybody has gifts whether to sing,dance,art,act,sew,cook,etc. God given gifts.

21.Prayer is important and God hears our prayers even if we dont think so,he knows what is best for us.

22. Always listen to your gut feeling,its actually your spirit guide guiding you telling you to listen.

23. Never be negative,it tends to feed off that energy onto bad spirits who linger the earth.

24. Good spirits always appear in white light and are filled with love.

25. Death is just a transition into this life onto the next soul adventure.

26. Life is a gift and we chose this body,our parents,people who we come into contact with.

27. Everybody has a soulmate but it doesnt necessarily mean a lover,it could be a pet,a friend,etc.

28. Our planet is made for all of us to love,protect,create,learn,evolve,discover and it will never end.

29. GOD made certain people like Sai Baba who were here to help us and give us knowledge and love.

30. Always be positive and good things will come your way resulting in positive energy.

Life is suffering

Love is understanding

We may never get what we want, but will always get what we need.

Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

Saying no limits opportunity

When we prejudge someone, we not only limit their potential as an individual on this planet, we limit their potential and possibilities they can be to us.

Nothing lasts forever.

We are not bound by permanace, we change we grow

Many things will happen in life, you can either be a victim or a volunteer.

I agree with everything the OP said! My guardian angel is always with me. He doesn't keep bad things from happening to me, he just gives me the support I need to get through it. If you really listen with your heart, they will give you invaluable support and wisdom. We are all here to learn and grow, and sometimes that means we have to struggle through things. Great post!

God doesn't exist.

Most spiritual beliefs are a crutch; what keep us going through struggle.

I believe in reincarnation, old souls, etc.

Pretty sure there are ghosts. And aliens, of course.

We, as humans, are an adaptive random mutation. Treat life as such, and do not fear death.

Life your life how you see fit, don't let anyone else influence you.

And I agree with the victim post; you only increase your suffering by playing a victim. Toughen up.

PS: If this doesn't get locked for being "religious", I just wanna point out I'm not here to argue. Just stating my thoughts.

God doesn't exist.

We, as humans, are an adaptive random mutation. Treat life as such, and do not fear death.

And I agree with the victim post; you only increase your suffering by playing a victim. Toughen up.

PS: If this doesn't get locked for being "religious", I just wanna point out I'm not here to argue. Just stating my thoughts.

Agree on all counts.

God doesn't exist.

If u believe in old souls,reincarnation then it has to come from somewhere..from the highest source which is God. We all have our religious beliefs but we have it for a reason to know that a higher source exists and created all this for us. GHosts are spirits who linger the earth because they have unfinished business and dont want to go to the light just yet,some of them even think they are still alive on the earth plane.

If u believe in old souls,reincarnation then it has to come from somewhere..from the highest source which is God. We all have our religious beliefs but we have it for a reason to know that a higher source exists and created all this for us. GHosts are spirits who linger the earth because they have unfinished business and dont want to go to the light just yet,some of them even think they are still alive on the earth plane.

In your opinion.

This is going to turn into a thread about religion if youre not careful.

not turning this into a religious debate. You have your opinions, I have mine.

If you ask people to write down how they feel about life, it is because you want to listen to them right?

I agree with the above post though, all this posting about how you feel about religiously based topics makes things ripe for a flame war because not everyone thinks or believes the same things.People get insulted and then the war is on, that is why they do not allow discussions of this kind.

If you ask people to write down how they feel about life, it is because you want to listen to them right?

I agree with the above post though, all this posting about how you feel about religiously based topics makes things ripe for a flame war because not everyone thinks or believes the same things.People get insulted and then the war is on, that is why they do not allow discussions of this kind.

Hmm i wrote also write your own THOUGHTS too...so no i dont want you to believe what my thoughts on life are, everybody is entitles to their opinions. Religion is just an illusion,and it seems everybody puts up their religion like its the great wall of china,that is why there is no world peace and everybody wants to bash the next person.

Hmm i wrote also write your own THOUGHTS too...so no i dont want you to believe what my thoughts on life are, everybody is entitles to their opinions. Religion is just an illusion,and it seems everybody puts up their religion like its the great wall of china,that is why there is no world peace and everybody wants to bash the next person.

However you tried to tell someone else they were wrong in their belief, see post 8. You tried to tell someone there is a God when they do not believe there is. When you ask people to write down their belief system, you can not argue with them that their belief is wrong and then make a statement like "o no i dont want you to believe what my thoughts on life are, everybody is entitles to their opinions. Religion is just an illusion,and it seems everybody puts up their religion like its the great wall of china,that is why there is no world peace and everybody wants to bash the next person." because you just bashed their belief, right?

I think life is a gift, we don't chose to be born into this world, just like you don't chose what presents you may get . I also believe in bible beliefs. what you reap in life is what you will sow. I believe in a heaven and hell and a God. "Perfect Planning prevents pathetic performance in life" (5 P's) remember mum saying dis bt sometimes life does not always go the way we plan and there is a guardian angel assigned for each and everyone of us even though we many not see him/her they are there to get us through those difficult time, when we stumble and fall

Archived