First time Vibrator

Loriana

This is totally embarassing but I feel like I should post on here because I just can't talk to my Mum about this sort of thing. I don't really feel comfortable talking about something this personal so go easy on me ok lol.

I'm 18 years old and I'm a virgin and well recently, about the last year or so I've gotten to a stage where I know that my body wants what it wants. The furthest I have gone with a guy is dry humping, I got an orgasm, so since doing that from time to time I have been getting hormy and it's frustrating because I don't have anyone to do it with.

I've tried fingering myself to get an orgasm but it doesn't really satisfy me. So I'm thinking about getting a vibrator, thinking about popping my cherry with it so when I do have sex it will be less awkward/painful.

I've looked on a few online and I'm not really sure what size I should get. The ones I have looked at have been 7 or 8 inches long, I'm not sure if that's a good size to get since I'm a beginner I don't want it to feel uncomfortalbe. Also I've heard that jelly vibrators can be toxic so not sure what material vibrator I should get.

Some advice for first time vibrators would be good.

Jelly ones are fine, just keep it clean. A rabbit-style vibrator is a good bet. Mine was only like $25-30 bucks ish, it has lasted me several years and has been great. I have never used a bullet-style vibrator but that's one you could try too, I've heard good things about them.

The vibrator I have is about 7 inches but that also includes the area that holds the clit stimulator - so it's really only abotu 6 in length that goes in go. Don't remember what mine is made off. I would advise against popping your own cherry with one but, that's your decision. I couldn't inflict that pain on myself, anyway....

For a beginning you really don't want all the bells and whistles, you just want something that gets the job done. Once you get comfortable with it you can upgrade. A simple one I would suggust is just one that as the clit stimulator attached to it. Once you get comfortable with that you can upgrade to one that has like a totating shaft with pearls or something.

Archived