when did you have your first kiss?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there we go! Thats a better description... and I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you are not... still felling that pain...

If you want to talk at any-time just pm me. Take care

Who's that in reply to???

I've never actully held a guys hand or hugged them properly, but i kissed a guy i only knew for around 50mins, i wsh instead of doing that, i had put that energy used, to tell the guy i truly like how i feel, instead of giving up.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow whats so bad about not kissing before age 15??????At these ages ur totally ignorant to everything that revolves around stuff like that anyways so its not like it matters.I mean i knew i was ignorant.Im 17 and half and i havent kissed before out of love or liking.I get picked on for being a stupid ignorant fool to women and how i dont know how to do anything so it tells me that now at this age i guess it matters to a certain point at this age.I am the ignorant stupid male of the group of my friends and i have gotten used to it who really cares if u end up like me just get used to it like i have and dont try not to be ashamed.

lol You have a point there... I have been the spit one, and still am of my friends as well. Everytime I have a chance and stuff, I trow it away. My friends say I'm crazy. But the one that is really crazy is one of my friends that says that everyone who is still a virgin is stupid. (he says other words but you get my point ) So don't worry people, You'll get your chance... 8)

• 1 month later...

I may be the youngest bloomer.

I was in 1st grade, 6 years old. It was with my girlfriend. I can't remember why we kissed, but it was pretty nice. But what followed was like a spanish soap opera.

There were a few other girls who liked me because I was funny, one in particular who wanted to be my girlfriend too. Well one day we're riding on the bus and she leans over and surprises me with a kiss that seemed to last forever. I was mad because I had a girlfriend who I really liked. But me and the other girl kissed more times over the next few weeks because she was really really persistent and I had no willpower.

The next year when I was 7 was the first time I french kissed a girl (it was a different girl) and from those two years, when I was 6 & 7, I kissed four different girls.

Now here's the funny part: I haven't been kissed since, and I'm 31. I was an early bloomer whose petals fell off. What the hell happened to me?

My first kiss was a few months ago..and I'm 15. I don't think that it will ever be "too late" for your first kiss. I agree with some of the other posts here, there just hadn't been anyone that I wanted to put my lips on..lol..I had no interest in kissing anyone up until my first kiss..so don't worry about it at all! It will come when its supposed to..and have fuN!

I can't really remember it clearly but I think I was 16 and I kissed a woman at least 10 years older than me. I was slightly intoxicated

Anyway the first time I kissed for real I was 20.

Let me point out that I had plenty of opportunity before that but was too shy!

i was 15, it was in an ice skating rink. it was cute, but seriously its nothing compared to kissing someone you love- that didnt happen till i was almost 21. thats when my first REAL kiss was!! haha. i did have quite a few kisses in between but they didnt mean much. dont worry you are not too old and you will kiss someone soon enough, just be patient. i know alot of people who didnt get kissed till they entered college- and they are all cute, smart, funny people and we're all the same in the end

• 3 years later...

I was 13 years old and I recall it was under some Swedish game kids play. It’s named “truth or dear” in America. We went into a closet and she kissed me. It was not good but it was little sweet. I my first kiss, that I see as my first kiss was then I got by a girl in my class when I was 14 or something. We were together for a year after that. She kissed when we was on a field trip in my tent. It was very sweet. After that I have kissed many girls, two of them girlfriends. The last one that I love was the last person I kissed. :sad:

Either kindergarten or Grade 1. I don't quite remember which one came first. I had my first french kiss experience then too. It was pretty great because I had two girls I liked a lot kissing me and at the same time! sometimes in the tree house at our school, sometimes at the church (i know, we were rebels) lol ok you can laugh now

That's when I was introduced to being out casted by fellow boys. Those jealous fools followed us everyone and used every teasing tactic they could to get at us, eventually I crumbled and lost the both of them. Ah yes, the first of many times I chose others beliefs and ideas over my own.