stevef20

Beau,

Thank-you for posting again, I really appreciate your support. I'll try to get out and kiss more frogs if I get past this hell.

I'll do my best not to text her tomorrow but ill be st work and won't have you lot to keep me on the right path.

If you're new here and hurting, you've come the right place, everyone who has posted on this thread I consider a friend to me, listen to the advice yiu get and you'll not go far wrong.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhhh yessss I am still hurting a lot........but that is way I am try to advise you!!

We broke up a year and half ago........and still hurting.........why??? BECAUSE WE KEPT IN TOUCH!!!!!! and if I will continue I will be single and miserable forever!!!! Don't do it, please..............it is hell!!!

Always will be here for you, you know that.

And don't contact her, contact one of us. You know that I have to see my ex near daily and the heck it puts me through, if you were to contact her even once it'd be just as bad and probably mess you up worse. NC is your friend, you're lucky you have that option. Go find a nice distraction for yourself, so you aren't tempted. Otherwise me and beau here will probably tape you to a wall.

Stay strong~

I'll do my best not to text her tomorrow but ill be st work and won't have you lot to keep me on the right path.

Steve, for your own good - delete her number from your phone or leave your phone at home if that's possible. I know how hard it is to fight the urge of texting the ex and don't want you to end up back at day 1 and hurting more than you are now.

I'll look for some jokes I have to send you and cheer you up

Don't do it! Turn your phone off and keep yourself busy. You'll get through it.

How would you feel if you didn't get the response you were hoping for? or no response at all?

You would feel much worse than you do right now and be back at day 1. It's really not worth the pain. I've made the mistake of breaking NC many times and it hurts so much. Keep going forwards, not backwards. Once today is over you'll feel much stronger. It can only get better for you

I have a feeling today is going to be the day I have dreaded - the worst day of my life so it's making the pain of my breakup seem so trivial. There's worse things in life than breaking up as I am probably about to experience. Why is life so cruel

I don't want to burden you with my problems, your having a hard time yourself. I hope your getting through this and fighting that urge to text - I know how difficult it is.

I just think this is a wake up call for me. It doesn't mean I am not hurting over the breakup but it's made me realise that worse things can happen in your life than breaking up and there's more to life than my ex.

Life is throwing too much at me these past few months and I don't think I can take much more.

Archived