Can you believe this?

stevef20

Last night I was talking with a female friend on here by pm and she was telling me how she was sobbing in her sleep last night whilst dreaming about her ex, I said to just forget it and to not worry as you can't control your dreams.

Ok so fast forward to 10 minutes ago when I wake sobbing, yes you've guessed it, having a dream with the ex at the centre of it. In the dream we are split up still but she has a contract working with my company for 3 days and for some reason its set st my old school, to cut a long story short she's working with a singer who belts out "IN YOUR EYES/ARMS" the crowd go wild and storm towards them, I grab her hand and we just stare into each others eyes, then I wake. I'm sobbing as I write this, it was such a lovely moment.

Is this just coincidence ? Did my talking last night with my friend here plant a seed in my sub conscious mind ? Either way its made me feel happy but sad.

I miss her again now.

I'd say talking to your friend here did plant the seed and that's why you had that dream. How long have you been broken up?

Thank goodness I barely remember my dreams. I find reading a book (which makes me fall asleep) before bed helps me not dream or at least have dreams about the ex.

Been broken up properly a few months now. I've only dreamt of her once before, apparently you can only remember a dream when its the last one before you wake and as said this one woke me.

It's weird but just for a moment I was with her again, feels like my hearts breaking again. I'm ok though.

I'm sobbing as I write this, it was such a lovely moment.

Is this just coincidence ? Did my talking last night with my friend here plant a seed in my sub conscious mind ? Either way its made me feel happy but sad.

I miss her again now.

happy...but sad. a lovely moment.

dreams are wild. it's been well over 2 years since i split with the ex that brought me here...but i had one of these dreams a few months back. not sure what i felt when i woke up. happy...and sad...but really just kinda good. and...i don't think about her often at all...so it was a bit strange.

think it's a nice reminder. whatever happened...noone can take it from you. if it hurts it hurts. let it hurt.

Whether you realise it or not, this IS the process of getting over her. It's like you are driving a car saying, "when are we going to get there? Nothing is happening." When in fact you ARE making progress. You ARE already in the process of healing. This is it. Ride the wave emotions and feel them.

4pm update.

I'm still soooo sad over my dream, it seemed so real, seeing her again was amazing.

It's made me realise that I'm not even close to being over her, I really do love her so much still and I'm missing her terribly. Guess I'm a little upset aswell because I thought she was leaving my thoughts

Sorry to note you all with this

Steve

Oh Steve, I had a dream last night also, as you know he got back with his ex wife 12 days ago suddenly, after living with me for 9-10 months.

I dreamt that the 3 of us were hanging out. it was so weird and it broke my heart because I DONT want him to be the first thing I think of when i wake up in the morning! dreams or not though he still is.

And yes I think your conversation earlier in the evening prompted the dream. You are still hurting hun, and so the littlest thing is going to trigger emotions, of course it is (((hugs)))

Archived